VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes

Miiiiiiiku

Jan 24, 2024
So, I'm confused.

No vanilla in this right?

I really love the strength these two have in their relationship to explore this sort of thing. Will this eventually lead into corruption? Saw that word thrown a lot in this thread while I was reading the replies.

Dev said happily ever after so I assume its just a major NTS with the GF being faithful to the MC. Is my understanding correct after reading the dev's comments?

NTR got me scarred man ngl lol after seeing how gorgeous Ayumi is idk if Im surprised or not the MC wants to share her.

Wanted to give this game a shot because of the art and the descriptions from some people on here about their bond and the excitement of exploring. Definitely excited to see Ayumi scenes. Will their bond be tested at all or is the game headed in a direction where their bond is sort of unbreakable and they're just having fun exploring knowing they'll always be faithful?

Yes I also saw Ayumi reassure the MC that she wouldn't betray him. Definitely would appreciate someones take on the premise of the game so Im not mislead if I am now since I might like the premise of it if Im understanding right.

Never played NTS games but I do know the difference between the two. Still, kinda digging Ayumi and the MC's chemistry together which is what kept me hooked. And seeing Ayumi potentially bang other dudes while knowing MC is still Ayumi's main squeeze does make me dig the game a bit haha

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Torimiata

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
So, I'm confused.

I really love the strength these two have in their relationship to explore this sort of thing. Will this eventually lead into corruption? Saw that word thrown a lot in this thread while I was reading the replies.

Dev said happily ever after so I assume its just a major NTS with the GF being faithful to the MC. Is my understanding correct after reading the dev's comments?

NTR got me scarred man ngl lol after seeing how gorgeous Ayumi is idk if Im surprised or not the MC wants to share her.

Wanted to give this game a shot because of the art and the descriptions from some people on here about their bond and the excitement of exploring. Definitely excited to see Ayumi scenes. Will their bond be tested at all or is the game headed in a direction where their bond is sort of unbreakable and they're just having fun exploring knowing they'll always be faithful?

Yes I also saw Ayumi reassure the MC that she wouldn't betray him. Definitely would appreciate someones take on the premise of the game so Im not mislead if I am now since I might like the premise of it if Im understanding right.

Never played NTS games but I do know the difference between the two. Still, kinda digging Ayumi and the MC's chemistry together which is what kept me hooked. And seeing Ayumi potentially bang other dudes while knowing MC is still Ayumi's main squeeze does make me dig the game a bit haha

Dude, no vanilla, it's already written in the premise of the Dev, only two paths, the game is slow burn, now you can choose a dominant or submissive MC from Ayumi and Ari in the games, but here they make the distinctions NTR and NTRS, nothing changes , in NTS, you know that in the end, your girlfriend will stay with you, but you also know, that you will have beautiful loving cones, and a girl fucked in her holes, for the joy of Ayumi, but of her beloved idiot MC, rightly, a good girl has to please her partner, who better than a slut like her. This is the game.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I'm really hoping that at some point in one of the future updates, we get a scene where the mc has a hard red line or does something to protect at least Ayumi but perhaps even Ari as well. Like maybe somewhere later, some really toxic guys start mouthing off and mc can tell them to piss off. It'd be really good to see the mc having a boundary and it could even be a sweet moment for the two to really appreciate their love and respect for each other.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I'm really hoping that at some point in one of the future updates, we get a scene where the mc has a hard red line or does something to protect at least Ayumi but perhaps even Ari as well. Like maybe somewhere later, some really toxic guys start mouthing off and mc can tell them to piss off. It'd be really good to see the mc having a boundary and it could even be a sweet moment for the two to really appreciate their love and respect for each other.

Friend, the Dev was clear, as well as others, just do a reading, 2 paths, no brakes from MC, he is just the spectator of the games here, MC makes Ayumi available to everyone or for his enjoyment, then, he no longer has any say in the matter, but it will be Ayumi and her best friend Ari who will entertain MC, but not like us mere mortals who fuck our girlfriend or other girls directly, no no, here we are modern, MC watches and enjoys , while girls are being sluts with others, it's the new trend of having fun, you find a girl, then you make other people fuck her, but who am I to judge, right.

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
So, I'm confused.

It is loving and exploring but there's some corruption in the sense of what Ayumi is capable of doing to fulfil MC's kink and how that grows over time.

The two routes will play with different types of emotions and player preferences.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Yes, very loving, and surely all Ayumi's orgasms will be for MC's pleasure, indeed, the more slutty Ayumi becomes, the happier MC will be, an absolute pleasure. two paths, but always one purpose, cuckold and slut.

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
I like that idea as well, not sure if it will fit at some point in the story but I had some thoughts on that.

Yes, very loving, and surely all Ayumi's orgasms will be for MC's pleasure, indeed, the more slutty Ayumi becomes, the happier MC will be, an absolute pleasure. two paths, but always one purpose, cuckold and slut.
Ah see, now you are getting it.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I like that idea as well, not sure if it will fit at some point in the story but I had some thoughts on that.

Ah see, now you are getting it.

I actually understood it for some time, if I remember correctly, you said that I was wrong and imagining things, but today, you tell me that I'm right in my vision, ahhah, so the game is a female NTR, with only the variant, that Ayumi, remains with MC in the end, it's thanks, MC is an idiot, Ayumi found the right idiot to marry, I want to see if they separated, the slut and the cuckold, they are the most matched couple for the better, only one thing doesn't okay, when you use the word, love, in my opinion, you offend that word in the game, which also means respect and sacrifice, things that Ayumi, she doesn't know what they are, she's just a cock-eating nymphomaniac, she found a jerk boyfriend , it's the tiles, done.ghahahaah

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
In the end, The Dev told me that I understood the game, but I said from the beginning that this was the game, now it turns out I'm right, hahahaha, very fun.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You are so annoying for no reason, I'm convinced you're a troll at this point. You clearly have a negative bias against this genre, and yet you're in almost every NTS thread complaining about the games, instead of just playing or doing something else.

Find a hobby or touch some grass please.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
You are so annoying for no reason, I'm convinced you're a troll at this point. You clearly have a negative bias against this genre, and yet you're in almost every NTS thread complaining about the games, instead of just playing or doing something else.

Find a hobby or touch some grass please.

Sorry, even the Dev agrees with me, and you call me a troll, hahah, you're funny, I appreciate you man

Miiiiiiiku

Jan 24, 2024
It is loving and exploring but there's some corruption in the sense of what Ayumi is capable of doing to fulfil MC's kink and how that grows over time.

The two routes will play with different types of emotions and player preferences.
At the end of the day I appreciate your response. I'm open minded.

Interested to see how you take this. When I first saw this game I was like "yeah swinging and sharing exist, how does that NOT lead to NTR?" Then I saw that Ayumi is actually happy with MC both emotionally and physically so maybe this'll open my mind up a bit more on the genre. Gonna take me a bit to get used to playing this sort of thing but it seems like such a good game that its a shame to pass it up because I prefer monogamous relationships.

Definitely a change of scenery here . Obv this isn't NTR from what people have said which made me interested to see but I can sorta see why a few people (me included) were skeptical it was going down the same road other games have. Still willing to try it since its an interesting concept plus the fact you made an emphasis at the beginning to show how loving and faithful they are to each other. Feels like a decent balance.

Trying to word it carefully to not trigger anyone. Dont hurt me. I'm new to this genre and vanilla romance has kinda consumed me so I'm getting used to NTS.

Last edited:

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
it's crazy to me how much reassuring people need that ayumi and MC are secure in their relationship, are still in love, etc. this is a work of fiction - the dev can write two sentences and any transgression between the characters can be amended and forgiven. the dev has said repeatedly "this game will have a happy ending," i don't know what else he could possibly do to make everyone relax lol

it's crazy how much anxiety this genre generates in people. i'm begging you guys to chill out, enjoy the big titty anime girls, and jerk off... you'll feel better after ❤

Dec 16, 2021
it's crazy to me how much reassuring people need that ayumi and MC are secure in their relationship, are still in love, etc. this is a work of fiction - the dev can write two sentences and any transgression between the characters can be amended and forgiven. the dev has said repeatedly "this game will have a happy ending," i don't know what else he could possibly do to make everyone relax lol

it's crazy how much anxiety this genre generates in people. i'm begging you guys to chill out, enjoy the big titty anime girls, and jerk off... you'll feel better after ❤
I think it's kind of a three-fold issue.

The first and biggest one is people are insecure and don't believe that partners can be faithful to each other in these situations. For this, I completely agree that they just need to chill, maybe use it as an opportunity to reflect on themselves and grow as people.

The second thing is some people don't trust game devs, especially on sites like these. They think Torimiata is lying or swindling people, and will change to NTR on a whim/if it's profitable. I think that's crappy and that they should chill, but what can ya do?

The third, most niche thing is a "death of the author" type situation. A not-insignificant portion of NTS/cuckoldry/etc will say a couple is happy in a blurb or something, but the actual content will do nothing to indicate that at all. Obviously this is because a lot of this media is driven by some form of sexual masochism, and it's doing exactly what it set out to do. For readers who take their media more literally though, or who aren't very masochistic, I think this can rub them the wrong way, which leads to them trusting their own interpretation of the story more than the author's. I don't think this is necessariy wrong, but it can definitely lead to some people acting...weird and over-invested... I think they'd do well to remember it's just art at the end of the day. We're here to have fun.

Miiiiiiiku

Jan 24, 2024
I think it's kind of a three-fold issue.

The first and biggest one is people are insecure and don't believe that partners can be faithful to each other in these situations. For this, I completely agree that they just need to chill, maybe use it as an opportunity to reflect on themselves and grow as people.

The second thing is some people don't trust game devs, especially on sites like these. They think Torimiata is lying or swindling people, and will change to NTR on a whim/if it's profitable. I think that's crappy and that they should chill, but what can ya do?

The third, most niche thing is a "death of the author" type situation. A not-insignificant portion of NTS/cuckoldry/etc will say a couple is happy in a blurb or something, but the actual content will do nothing to indicate that at all. Obviously this is because a lot of this media is driven by some form of sexual masochism, and it's doing exactly what it set out to do. For readers who take their media more literally though, or who aren't very masochistic, I think this can rub them the wrong way, which leads to them trusting their own interpretation of the story more than the author's. I don't think this is necessariy wrong, but it can definitely lead to some people acting...weird and over-invested... I think they'd do well to remember it's just art at the end of the day. We're here to have fun.
Definitely the sharing part and the MC being aroused by it.

I'll be honest, hate me all you want, definitely a combo of the 1st and 3rd one. More 1st.

1st one feels obvious I mean just read my response lmao. 3rd one I never really thought about until you explained it like that.

It's a great VN, want to make that clear. Even if it's not my cup of tea I can still appreciate the effort the dev put into this and can appreciate good character writing and relationships. Also yeah based on the writing I overreacted definitely. Really made it clear those two are DEEPLY in love and nothing will break them which is one of the reasons I kept playing. I'm just not into the genres respectfully. Maybe I'll come back after Ive opened my mind a bit more to sharing and the MC being turned on by it.

Have fun guys. Good luck Dev and thanks again :)

Last edited:

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
I'll be honest, hate me all you want, definitely a combo of the 1st and 3rd one. More 1st.

1st one feels obvious I mean just read my response lmao. 3rd one I never really thought about until you explained it like that.

It's a great VN, want to make that clear. Even if it's not my cup of tea I can still appreciate the effort the dev put into this and can appreciate good character writing and relationships. Also yeah based on the writing I overreacted definitely. Really made it clear those two are DEEPLY in love and nothing will break them which is one of the reasons I kept playing. I'm just not into the genres respectfully. Maybe I'll come back after Ive opened my mind a bit more.

you are more mature than 99% of posters on this site if you can introspect and realize this type of game isn't for you, rather than hanging out in this thread forever whining about it (alyyssss), or trying to ruin the game with suggestions like "dev can u add a scene where MC beats terrace in an arm wrestling match so that his alpha status is secured???????"

so thanks for being normal. don't hang out too long on this site or the mutants will get to ya

Miiiiiiiku

Jan 24, 2024
you are more mature than 99% of posters on this site if you can introspect and realize this type of game isn't for you, rather than hanging out in this thread forever whining about it (alyyssss), or trying to ruin the game with suggestions like "dev can u add a scene where MC beats terrace in an arm wrestling match so that his alpha status is secured???????"

so thanks for being normal. don't hang out too long on this site or the mutants will get to ya

If anything thank you for being normal too. I don't want to be a hater. VNs like these are actually really good. Believe it or not I actually liked the game. Then I realized the only inevitable way I feel it goes is Ayumi is shared.

Soon as I kinda put two and two together and the sharing aspect started coming in I kinda just couldn't do it. I definitely do think I have an issue there and hate that I can't enjoy what other people seem to like and seems to be stopping me from continuing. Dont know what it is really. Think I'm too much of a vanilla lover and seeing Terrace inevitably fuck Ayumi while understandbly hyped up it is I just couldnt agree.

Maybe I'm being really overreactive here. But I just wanted to emphasize my opinion even if it is unfair because the game is great.. just not my genres unfortunately. Even if they're really in love with each other something just isnt letting me enjoy this game properly

Definitely recommend it though. I wish I could write a review but it wouldn't be fair to the dev if I couldnt finish it completely. So I'll just reiterate to support this man. It's a great game. I'm just too far gone and resonated with the MC A LOT in the beginning but then I was reminded what this is. That's just me. Again.

Something I'm exploring since its literally just art. Which is why Im kinda sad I cant seem to enjoy it believe it or not. Maybe I need to see a therapist haha

Dec 16, 2021
Definitely the sharing part and the MC being aroused by it.

It's a great VN, want to make that clear. Even if it's not my cup of tea I can still appreciate the effort the dev put into this and can appreciate good character writing and relationships. Also yeah based on the writing I overreacted definitely. Really made it clear those two are DEEPLY in love and nothing will break them which is one of the reasons I kept playing. I'm just not into the genres respectfully. Maybe I'll come back after Ive opened my mind a bit more to sharing and the MC being turned on by it.

No hate, regardless of whether or not anything what I said applies to you. I was just voicing my opinion.

Reactions: Miiiiiiiku

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Haha. Believe it or not I actually liked the game. Then I realized the only inevitable way I feel it goes is Ayumi is shared.

Soon as I kinda put two and two together and the sharing aspect started coming in I kinda just couldn't do it. I definitely do think I have an issue there and hate that I can't enjoy what other people seem to like and seems to be stopping me from continuing. Dont know what it is really. Think I'm too much of a vanilla lover and seeing Terrace inevitably fuck Ayumi while understandbly hyped up it is I just couldnt agree.

Maybe I'm being really overreactive here. But I just wanted to emphasize my opinion even if it is unfair because the game is great.. just not my genres unfortunately.

Definitely recommend it though. I wish I could write a review but it wouldn't be fair to the dev if I couldnt finish it completely. So I'll just reiterate to support this man. It's a great game. I'm just too far gone and resonated with the MC A LOT in the beginning but slowly started losing interest later on. That's just me. Again.

Something I'm exploring since its literally just art. Which is why Im kinda sad I cant seem to enjoy it believe it or not.
I couldn't ask for a better response from someone that's not into the genre. You gave it a shot and you found out it's not your thing, I 100% get that and appreciate you even giving it a try in the first place.

Thanks for playing! Maybe in the future I will create something that's more to your taste or maybe one day you'll decide to go down this rabbit hole :BootyTime:

Miiiiiiiku

Jan 24, 2024
I couldn't ask for a better response from someone that's not into the genre. You gave it a shot and you found out it's not your thing, I 100% get that and appreciate you even giving it a try in the first place.

Thanks for playing! Maybe in the future I will create something that's more to your taste or maybe one day you'll decide to go down this rabbit hole :BootyTime:
I will also mention as well that your writing really had me in a dilemma. on the one hand I kind of enjoy them being lovey-dovey and it made the sharing kind of work for me. it definitely opened my mind to it since in the end she goes back to him (this is me obv talking as someone that loves romance and non-sharing so you essentially gave me a crash course to sharing), but man, knowing where it's going really is hard to accept for me personally but maybe I'm being overreactive which is why I'll probably come back in the future to see how your games doing. Being honest it's mostly because seeing Ayumi being banged by other dudes and in bliss doesn't really sound like a thing for me knowing that were playing as the MC watching it happen. Truly don't know why but that other poster before made some good points. Obviously that hasn't happened yet but I thought I'd at least give it a shot and then jump ship respectfully for my own sake just to see this game that people are praising a lot. Maybe once I learn to accept that you'll see me again because I actually played this until the end because of the amazing art and writing. Usually I quit if I notice something. Plus it leaves me with a positive thought process instead of a negative one. Again. Me thing.

So amazing work. Maybe one day I'll be able to play as the chad MC that Ayumi loves unconditionally BECAUSE they do this as cringe as that sounds but it definitely is a real issue I have thats stopping me from playing. For some reason I'd be in absolute despair seeing Ayumi get screwed by Terrace which is just another way of saying this isn't my thing.

Alright, enough "therapy". lmao its something when a VN makes you contemplate stuff lmao.

Obv I'm probably in the minority here so go ahead and disagree if you guys want. Just rambling about my issues and I'm glad some of you including the dev haven't crucifed me for being weird. Nothing wrong with the game. Honestly I don't think I found one complaint in the game. I like the slow pace. Blame the person.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes