VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I agree that people who love NTR should go their own way and not write pleas for the addition of NTR.
Was searching for how NTR plays out in this game... but this comment. I've seen people comment similar things before, but this almost literally never happens.
If it happens, it happens on Patreon or similar and only a dev who isn't against it would make it.

Roser999

Jan 30, 2018
They are fraternal friends who fuck you and steal their girlfriend, what a novelty we discover, hahah, I still remember Dev's first sentences, the couple plays and loves each other, dear Dev, I think you don't really know the meaning of that word, the more Ayumi says the word, the more it offends her, a word like that from the mouth of a nymphomaniac is a real scandal.
bro, do you not have anything better to do with your life. you comment 1000 times on a game you dont like. what a sad life

Firewally

Jul 21, 2018
bro, do you not have anything better to do with your life. you comment 1000 times on a game you dont like. what a sad life
This guy has a hard on for cuckold and netorare, he just refuses to admit it, no other explanation for being so incessant and orbiting around this game so much because he really really really want the dev to make this ntrare so he can appease his unquenchable thirst for being cuck-kun.

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
looks like we're not gonna get a real (you know what I mean by real) ayumi x terrace scene until next year at the earliest.
Not sure what gave you that impression but that's not the plan at all. There's a set amount of days for the vacation, and the story is already on day 4 in the evening/late night. We're making progress, just be patient :coffee:

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
I agree. the art is not there but still hot. and I like the idea of a "massage".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't worry guys, once the fuck with Terraza is open, then it will be a daily routine, or for life, once Ayumi tastes the real cock, for MC, rightly, only the handjobs remain, to the good old days, when it was MC who fucked Ayumi , hahahah
zzzz86403868.png

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
I have been often over-critical about the usage of AI art but this dev actually uses AI as a tool and not the product. Characters are beautiful and consistent. Thank you for caring about your players and making sure there are no disturbing artifacts in the images. I hope this project becomes an inspiration for other developers using AI.

Absolutely beautiful and wholesome story. I wanted to read everything and never enabled the auto skip. I'm not really interested in a lesbian NTR but even that got written and executed skillfully and made me curious.

It was truly an enjoyable experience :p Looking forward to next updates

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
I have been often over-critical about the usage of AI art but this dev actually uses AI as a tool and not the product. Characters are beautiful and consistent. Thank you for caring about your players and making sure there are no disturbing artifacts in the images. I hope this project becomes an inspiration for other developers using AI.

Absolutely beautiful and wholesome story. I wanted to read everything and never enabled the auto skip. I'm not really interested in a lesbian NTR but even that got written and executed skillfully and made me curious.

It was truly an enjoyable experience :p Looking forward to next updates
Means a lot coming from another fellow NTS developer :love: glad the aliens returned you back to earth all safe!

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes