VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes

One01

Feb 9, 2022
What would make this game better is lesbian content where Ayumi can be shared with other women, the only thing with men is already repetitive and would add variety

Reactions: notreallydude

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
What would make this game better is lesbian content where Ayumi can be shared with other women, the only thing with men is already repetitive and would add variety
Dude, dude, hold your horses. Even with men, there was nothing, not even a kiss. We'll have to wait at least one or 2 more updates for something sexy to happen with the participation Terrace.

Kavlas99

Jan 27, 2024
Dude, dude, hold your horses. Even with men, there was nothing, not even a kiss. We'll have to wait at least one or 2 more updates for something sexy to happen with the participation Terrace.
You know something we don’t know ? Cause 2 more updates is too much for just something sexy to happen! We must see a kiss with another man or maybe a little bit more in this update in my opinion ! Or else the game will take years to be completed!

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
You know something we don’t know ? Cause 2 more updates is too much for just something sexy to happen! We must see a kiss with another man or maybe a little bit more in this update in my opinion ! Or else the game will take years to be completed!
Maybe there will be a kiss during the game rock paper scissors. I'm looking at the pace of the previous update, first removed the panties, then added them again in the final update.

Reactions: Jdsiis

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
the key is Mc and Ayumi connection and the nts is how far they stretch it to allow their fantasies to be reality while not breaking their own bond, contrary further strengthen it.

that means that anything that goes against it is netorare. that include POV of others.
surely the DEV can bend it a bit, to create tension and angst, it depends if the bond between the Mc and Ayumi is strong enough to not get damaged by it. but in the end it needs to have a purpose that is NTS, otherwise its playing with fire.

if we have this in mind we can explore all kinds of fetish and situations that can work, as long we are careful to not create issues that contradict what I wrote before.

terrace is one of those things. it can easily get into netorare area.
that is why my favorite netorase is usually someone that is a supportive character. what I mean is that he can be a obese friend, an older lone man, an ugly otaku virgin. or just a passerby. someone that can unlikely be the main love interest.
surely its ok with someone on par with the MC, like twins.
but when its a hot, muscular, big cock, experienced dude its smell a bit of cuckold, alpha here I come to show your GF a great time u will never be able yourself. thats humiliation and steal away-area.

so far theres none of that, the DEV has done a great job here. still its dangerous close.
I actually prefer the way that blurring the walls doesn't use typical NTR/S tropes. Yeah, Terrace is a chad; but not one with bad intentions. He's an actual chad, which means he's a kind guy at heart, won't trample boundaries and is respectful, while prioritizing his own self-interests. I don't mind if the next male brought into this game is a bit of a trope, like a richer older guy, or overweight. I personally wouldn't want to see it be some typical old ugly guy or an otaku virgin and follow the same tropes as other games.

The reason I think this is because Blurring the Walls does a great job at being a realistic representation of NTS. I disagree with the idea that some muscled chad is going to potentially steal your girl and then it's NTR. If your girl loves you for you, they won't leave you even if another guy is better at sex. And, I love how Kento was shown to be able to give Ayumi multiple orgasms, so we don't have to worry about satisfying Ayumi, she's already satisfied with their sex life. NTS is just having fun together as a couple and using it as a way to create new excitement.

Anyways, I want to hear your guys expectations / predictions for the party.

1. What will the guy who's hosting the party be like?
2. What is the rock / paper / scissor game about?
3. Will more than 1 new character be introduced?
4. What will happen in the party?
5. How far will Ayumi go?

I'm thinking there could be some sort of Toga competition, like, who has the sexiest outfit? And the winner gets some sort of prize (not sure what), and guessing Ayumi probably exposes her Tits, maybe more to others at the party / maybe gets fondled by the host / maybe terrace / probably Ari. I have a feeling that Ari will push the boundaries at the party even more.

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

JtC203

Dec 18, 2017
I actually prefer the way that blurring the walls doesn't use typical NTR/S tropes. Yeah, Terrace is a chad; but not one with bad intentions. He's an actual chad, which means he's a kind guy at heart, won't trample boundaries and is respectful, while prioritizing his own self-interests. I don't mind if the next male brought into this game is a bit of a trope, like a richer older guy, or overweight. I personally wouldn't want to see it be some typical old ugly guy or an otaku virgin and follow the same tropes as other games.

The reason I think this is because Blurring the Walls does a great job at being a realistic representation of NTS. I disagree with the idea that some muscled chad is going to potentially steal your girl and then it's NTR. If your girl loves you for you, they won't leave you even if another guy is better at sex. And, I love how Kento was shown to be able to give Ayumi multiple orgasms, so we don't have to worry about satisfying Ayumi, she's already satisfied with their sex life. NTS is just having fun together as a couple and using it as a way to create new excitement.

Anyways, I want to hear your guys expectations / predictions for the party.

1. What will the guy who's hosting the party be like?
2. What is the rock / paper / scissor game about?
3. Will more than 1 new character be introduced?
4. What will happen in the party?
5. How far will Ayumi go?

I'm thinking there could be some sort of Toga competition, like, who has the sexiest outfit? And the winner gets some sort of prize (not sure what), and guessing Ayumi probably exposes her Tits, maybe more to others at the party / maybe gets fondled by the host / maybe terrace / probably Ari. I have a feeling that Ari will push the boundaries at the party even more.
It's a toga party, which has greek origins, greek's are known for orgy's at parties, so who knows what the group could be walking in on lol

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
It's a toga party, which has greek origins, greek's are known for orgy's at parties, so who knows what the group could be walking in on lol
god help torimiata if he's gonna try to use AI to render an orgy. it's gonna be a bacchanal of arms and legs and mismatched orifices. might be good for a cronenberg body horror path????

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
god help torimiata if he's gonna try to use AI to render an orgy. it's gonna be a bacchanal of arms and legs and mismatched orifices. might be good for a cronenberg body horror path????
one could probably use controlnet inpaint or something, rather than rendering the whole thing in one go. or generate from sketch one person/layer at a time, then combine it after. good AI users have their techniques to do this.

we saw already saw a somewhat mmf scene from the early chapters, though it's not that relatively complex that non-specialized AI usage has capacity to render it. but opens up the possibility of it

although its true if you just use your web/online AI tools, uneducated prompts, or no-extension builds - that you'll more likely get more of the limb horror you are imagining

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
one could probably use controlnet inpaint or something, rather than rendering the whole thing in one go. or generate from sketch one person/layer at a time, then combine it after. good AI users have their techniques to do this.

we saw already saw a somewhat mmf scene from the early chapters, though it's not that relatively complex that non-specialized AI usage has capacity to render it. but opens up the possibility of it

although its true if you just use your web/online AI tools, uneducated prompts, or no-extension builds - that you'll more likely get more of the limb horror you are imagining
yea, for sure. dev is already doing heavy compositing (even inpainting clothes onto naked chars to maintain consistency when undressed) and almost all of the sex scenes have been composites. he could do an orgy as well, would just take a long time, i imagine!

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
So based on Torimiata's 1.5 month timeline, we should be expecting the 0.5.0 update pretty soon. Which is exciting! He was saying that this update was a bit more complex so it might take a bit longer than anticipated. Maybe first or second week of March?

Can't wait. I keep checking this page lol.

Reactions: FreeComicz

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
So based on Torimiata's 1.5 month timeline, we should be expecting the 0.5.0 update pretty soon. Which is exciting! He was saying that this update was a bit more complex so it might take a bit longer than anticipated. Maybe first or second week of March?

Can't wait. I keep checking this page lol.
For patreons, maybe this week or next week. The public version is probably from March 11th to 17th, I think.

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
I think the release of patreon version between 11th and 17th of march is more realistic. And public release somewhere close to the end of march, maybe even the beginning of april.

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
☝☝ the kinds of questions better answered by a weekly update from the dev (his updates this cycle have been great! and this thread has been lively and engaged because of it!)

Kavlas99

Jan 27, 2024
Tbh we have made a good and active community here ! Happy for that ! Maybe a discord would be a good idea in the future! Also it’s end of February so yeah today or tomorrow we need a new update ! I also think that the release date will be somewhere between 10-15 of march but a new update won’t be that bad ! Just to know how it’s going !

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
Tbh we have made a good and active community here ! Happy for that ! Maybe a discord would be a good idea in the future! Also it’s end of February so yeah today or tomorrow we need a new update ! I also think that the release date will be somewhere between 10-15 of march but a new update won’t be that bad ! Just to know how it’s going !
Agreed. It's nice to see more people involved here and to see Tori's Patreon numbers go up. I think he was at 230 or so when I subbed and now he's at 244. A new update should bring a lot more subscribers as well. And yeah a Discord would be cool.

Kavlas99

Jan 27, 2024
Agreed. It's nice to see more people involved here and to see Tori's Patreon numbers go up. I think he was at 230 or so when I subbed and now he's at 244. A new update should bring a lot more subscribers as well. And yeah a Discord would be cool.
If he’s active he will have more and more subs! Cause for me he must be active enough ! I know you sub to support him but if he wants to have people subbing every month he must be active ! Cause a new version of the game comes out every two months! So if he is inactive a lot of people would prefer to just sub once every two months in order to play the game ! So weekly update and some extras like this month are important to make sub monthly and not every two months!

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes