• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
0.5.0 CG Preview - Meet Kazou

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I understood the author's idea. Toga party These national costumes are dressed on the naked body. There will be scenes playing this out. Ayumi is naked under her dress in this picture.There may be scenes of exhibitionism at the party or after it.
View attachment 3400225

Yeah, I was thinking there will be some sort of a costume competition / best dressed and the winner will be decided by Kazou.

Or, maybe some sort of "Olympic" style drinking games competition or something.

EDIT: I made a quick signature for the game. If you want to add it to your profile here is the link: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/03/3425012_bw2.png
Appreciate the signature! That's nice!

Sooo… no discord for this game?
Given it's a fairly common ask I'm starting to think it makes more and more sense.

Let me look into it a bit more - I'm a bit worried I'll have little time to pay attention to it - in a consistent manner - but I have no issues with a forum for discussion, questions, feedback and so on, I see a lot of value in that.

What would you like to see in it? What's your experience with it (if you support other projects)? Any 101s I should know? Feel free to DM me if preferable. If I'm going to do it, I'd prefer to do it right.

kiziero

May 18, 2023

Given it's a fairly common ask I'm starting to think it makes more and more sense.

Let me look into it a bit more - I'm a bit worried I'll have little time to pay attention to it - in a consistent manner - but I have no issues with a forum for discussion, questions, feedback and so on, I see a lot of value in that.

What would you like to see in it? What's your experience with it (if you support other projects)? Any 101s I should know? Feel free to DM me if preferable. If I'm going to do it, I'd prefer to do it right.
Dude i am greek and this is as zeuish as possible.Good job if that was your intention

Reactions: Touch-me Softly

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
" What would you like to see in it? What's your experience with it (if you support other projects)? Any 101s I should know? Feel free to DM me if preferable. If I'm going to do it, I'd prefer to do it right."

Torimiata The discord is super easy to make, and it doesn't need to be anything extravagant , you can make something simple with just a few channels, 1 for you to post updates and the progress of the game, one for the news and releases , one general chat, for everyone to talk , share artwork etc.. and maybe a bug-report.
Example:
321312.jpg

And don't forget to add the link for the discord on this F95 thread 321312.jpg
I think discord is very important for a community since most people have it, and it's easy to use... when I check games on f95, first thing I check, is if the developer has a linked discord.

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022

most of the time developers use discord in order to notify whenever there is an announcement on patreon or an update, i also Think that will be a better platform to share these little prewiew and peoples fan arts.

Dicksquid

May 24, 2019
I wonder if we will ever see what Terrace and Ari got up to during their "errands", or anything the others get up to while MC isn't around

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I wonder if we will ever see what Terrace and Ari got up to during their "errands", or anything the others get up to while MC isn't around
I think it will stretch the game for years. And Ayumi will have sex with someone next year.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this Kazou seems to be very muscular. so an old bodybuilder that u should not mess with.
what u dont know is that he is gay and like to be used like a slut.
and he likes boys that looks like Terrace. so keep that in mind.

Dicksquid

May 24, 2019
I think it will stretch the game for years. And Ayumi will have sex with someone next year.
I think it could be a fun addition later. Something like "You passed this day and now you get to see what happened from another perspective". For example we could get see what happened to Ayumi behind those curtains

Reactions: endaah and elMeno88

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I think it could be a fun addition later. Something like "You passed this day and now you get to see what happened from another perspective". For example we could get see what happened to Ayumi behind those curtains
I'm not really a fan of this. I love feeling like an mc.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this information u can find in the thread or in his sites.
this is NTS and it will not change into any NTR. it could have some NTR-ish situations that u think could lead to that, but its not, its NTS.

DarkSkies2000

Aug 19, 2018
this is NTS and it will not change into any NTR. it could have some NTR-ish situations that u think could lead to that, but its not, its NTS.
I see.
Thanks for answering.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Yep - And that's only good. There are tons and tons of generic (and in my strictly personal opinion most times boring) NTR titles here on this site, but only a very, very, very few NTS titles. Let's be careful with those very rare NTS titles, and don't let them derail into NTR. As said - There are already tons of those last ones...

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes