• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ShadowHeart1991

Jun 2, 2018
I am stuck here can't seem to get up it at all is there anyone with a save file just after this part and how far past this part is the next save spot?
it is the central tower and it doesn't let me jump the walls much i keep trying but it drops me down been at it for just over an hour and still can't seem to get past it at all, can anyone help me please.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
I am stuck here can't seem to get up it at all is there anyone with a save file just after this part and how far past this part is the next save spot?
it is the central tower and it doesn't let me jump the walls much i keep trying but it drops me down been at it for just over an hour and still can't seem to get past it at all, can anyone help me please.
That is where one of the 4 secret artifacts are so you don't even have to get up there to progress the story. I'm not sure how far into the game you are but there is also a double jump power up so if you don't have that you can't go up there yet.

ShadowHeart1991

Jun 2, 2018
isn't it the part where you have to go up the central tower after you get double jump and wall slide to progress because there is nowhere else i can go at this point so i am stuck trying to find out where to go

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
isn't it the part where you have to go up the central tower after you get double jump and wall slide to progress because there is nowhere else i can go at this point so i am stuck trying to find out where to go
All the way up the central tower is just the artifact. You never have to climb that high to progress the story. The easily reached doors/paths on each side are all you need. I'm not sure which part you're at but you probably just need to backtrack. Or maybe you need the key to the locked door which is on top of the crows nest on the right after you talk to the soldier. If you have the double jump that means you beat the worm so that should be the next part. Unless you already beat the guard captain in which case you need to go back to where you killed the plant monster. If this doesn't help, tell me what the last boss you killed was or which powers ups you currently have.

Oh and I just noticed that you can't actually climb the tower unless you have the shot that goes through walls since you need that to lower a platform so if you haven't beaten the guard captain yet, don't bother with it.

ShadowHeart1991

Jun 2, 2018
i have beaten all up to the guard captain gone through plant boss room and can't figure out where to go was also trying to get 100% complete too

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
i have beaten all up to the guard captain gone through plant boss room and can't figure out where to go was also trying to get 100% complete too
Here's a walkthrough of that part including the artifact at the top of the tower. If you want to collect all the artifacts you're gonna need to do it now because you get locked out of some after this point.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
If anyone has either a 100% completion save, or a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would appreciate it. Definitley recommend this game if you're even slightly interested in ryona, specifically drowning. It's actuall a fairly competent metroidvania, and I found the underwater bosses surprisingly fun. The fact that there's no scene gallery kinda soured my desire to play it again though. The CG is pretty good, but that scene I mentioned in the spoiler was the real mvp. Also kinda disappointed you need to complete achivements to get extra CGs. I don't think i wanna put in the for 100%, Speed, and Challenge runs, just for some CGs.
The game's pretty good, but not THAT good.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
If anyone has either a 100% completion save, or a
I would appreciate it.
Sure here's a save from my expert run right after the stealth part.
I do have 100% completion but I'm not sure whether inserting one of my save files into your game would actually unlock anything. There might be another file somewhere that controls unlocking content but I don't know where it is.
Honestly the only difficult challenges are clearing expert mode, stealth run and clearing the game without collecting any extra missiles/health increases. Thankfully you don't have to do them at once because that would be absurd. The speed run is pretty easy if you do it on normal and know where to go since they give you a lot of time.
Others are just things you'll probably get anyway or are easy to grind for like shooting a lot (thank Christ the achievement isn't for NOT shooting a lot), dying a lot and collecting all the extra items.

I personally found the game fun enough to unlock everything on my own but I could see why people might find some of these to be tedious. You could use my save file and beat the final boss on Expert to get that achievement and possibly the stealth one but I'm not 100% sure on that. Or if you know where the completion file is, maybe I could post that.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Sure here's a save from my expert run right after the stealth part.
Thank you very much. I'm assuming that a 100% save wouldn't actually do anything, the game probably unlocks cgs in the background while you get the deaths/achievements. Was a bit tired yesterday. I'll probably go for unlocking most of it myself anyway, after sleeping on it, I'll play the game again for sure to unlock more, and your file may be a way to skip the one part I really hated, the stealth part, in case I get too frustrated with it. Also to watch the scene we were talking about, because damn, that scene just does it for me.

Reactions: ryofu

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
I'm assuming that a 100% save wouldn't actually do anything
The problem is that it's impossible to make a 100% save since the game ends as soon as you beat the final boss. The one I posted is simply the last save I made before beating the game on that run and after completing it, all you can do is go right back to that save or start a new game. So I guess you're gonna have to beat the final boss on Expert if you really want the CG but can't guarantee that's a perfect stealth run because it's been a while since I made it. I think I did expert+stealth at the same time but not 100% sure.
Btw, my favorite scene is the one where the snake girl is kissing her underwater but that's just my preference. Although by now I think Margaret is cute in general so I don't mind beating the game without dying either...Most of the achievement CGs aren't drowning related in case you didn't know. It's mostly her in a good position except for the many deaths one.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Most of the achievement CGs aren't drowning related in case you didn't know.
Thanks for the heads up, but I like the game enough to wanna have it completed in my archive, disregarding the content.
I've been playing it today not sleep deprived and I'm actually enjoying it a lot more. One last question, how do you need to die for the first dying CG (Buried alive)? I have no idea which enemy/situation would cause that, it's the last one I'm missing.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Thanks for the heads up, but I like the game enough to wanna have it completed in my archive, disregarding the content.
I've been playing it today not sleep deprived and I'm actually enjoying it a lot more. One last question, how do you need to die for the first dying CG (Buried alive)? I have no idea which enemy/situation would cause that, it's the last one I'm missing.
It's probably timing out during the last segment. The part where the tower is collapsing after you beat the final boss.

Islykids

Jul 14, 2020
Finally, a chance to play this game without needing to jump through a billion hoops. It was definitely satisfying to play, and I love side-scrollers and platformers that let you choose your wardrobe to some extent. Though I guess my only complaint would be that it was a little short. Even with a good handful of game overs (which, being a hentai game, means that's how you unlock all the different CGs), I beat the entire thing in about four hours. I haven't tried Hardcore or Expert Mode... yet, but I think it definitely has some level of replay value just in seeing the many ways in which Margaret can bite the dust.

...maybe I'll try an all-nude playthrough when I have the chance.

The second small meter on the side there is your "EX" meter (which I assume stands for 'exhibitionism'), and... I guess to dumb it down, it's your pulse. When you're clothed, you're normal, and your pulse stays situated at 50. When you have no clothes, your pulse races up (to a maximum of 150) which I assume means your body uses the oxygen faster because your heart is pumping blood faster?

If you're talking about those bubble-looking things that reform after a few seconds, my way of dealing with them is hitting my arrow keys in a circle and spamming the 'fire' button until I'm loose. I agree, they're the most obnoxious enemy in the game.

Did you, though? Because the game tells you exactly how to do that part. But if you still need help:
god thank you so much for this my small brain was struggling to decode those riddles... you're a legend aha

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
god thank you so much for this my small brain was struggling to decode those riddles... you're a legend aha
First time I played through the game I thought the order was random because the one from the walkthrough I saw wasn't working so I just kept breaking them in different combinations for 2 hours until I finally got lucky. The game was in Japanese too so I didn't know what any of the characters were saying.

Reactions: Islykids

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
drowning fetish ? wtf is even that ?
When you drown yourself to get that edge off, and then go to sleep. Quagmire from "The family guy" calles it "Auto-erotic asphyxciation". As in choking/drowning yourself to cum before passing out in a trance like sleep :)
His Punchline when Dealing with the abusive spouce of his sister, neither of which did he fuck (btw) was, hehe:
-I strangle myself to sleep every night, you bastard.
before crashing him into a tree with the deadbeat's own car.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes