3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
When you get to the little shrine in the courtyard, the four information slabs give you the order for which of the statues you're supposed to destroy. On the opposite side of the watery pit, you might notice a couple of colored markers, one red and one yellow. The third slab tells you that "the third knight resting beneath the three pillars, guarding the path to utopia" (or something to that effect). Between the pit and the pond are three pillars; shoot the ground beneath them to reveal the final color: blue.

Now go into the watery abyss and shoot one missile each at the statues in the order given: red, then yellow, then blue. They're ordered in such a way that you'll likely need to stop at the little air pocket being patrolled by the lamia. Once those three statues are destroyed, there should be a green knight statue remaining. Swim in front of it, wait, and the ground will collapse, opening the next section to you.[/SPOILER]
Mmmh? That's weird. It was Green, Red, Yellow then Blue as the last remaining knight statue to open here though.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Mmmh? That's weird. It was Green, Red, Yellow then Blue as the last remaining knight statue to open here though.
In that case, the game must generate a new random pattern for each save file.

This begs the question, though, are the statues in the same places across all saves, or do the statue colors underground change based on the marker colors on the surface? Because in mine, the red and yellow statues were in the top left and right corners respectively.

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
i think my knight idol thing is just not working...
i tried to figure it out myself for a while...then i tried it your (gdrocker's) way....im getting nothing.
there is only one that has a red cape, far left, so he is #1
the yellow and green ones look the same, but its either second from the left or far-most right (ive done it both ways)
blue is easy to spot...its the third from the right
so with the order being red, yellow, blue
i only need try statues 1/4/3 then go to 2 (this is the one i suspect is the answer, but i get no response)
or statues 1/2/3 then go to 4....
at one point i heard a click noise, but there was no change on screen...did i mess it up somehow?

Jun 29, 2018
i think my knight idol thing is just not working...
i tried to figure it out myself for a while...then i tried it your (gdrocker's) way....im getting nothing.
there is only one that has a red cape, far left, so he is #1
the yellow and green ones look the same, but its either second from the left or far-most right (ive done it both ways)
blue is easy to spot...its the third from the right
so with the order being red, yellow, blue
i only need try statues 1/4/3 then go to 2 (this is the one i suspect is the answer, but i get no response)
or statues 1/2/3 then go to 4....
at one point i heard a click noise, but there was no change on screen...did i mess it up somehow?
green is completely green yellow check the cape

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Updated my Knight Idol puzzle solution .
(It has pictures and detailed instructions now, so it should be impossible to not understand.)
how to get passed in the snake that make u a stone
One of the soldiers tells you that if you see a snake, you need to "move slowly" (i.e.: tap the swim button, or crawl when on dry land). If you move at full speed and/or shoot it with your gun, it'll insta-kill you.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
So you have less breath underwater, the less clothes you have on... Despite the fact that soaked clothes actually makes it harder to swim and makes it more likely that you'll drown?
It's because she gets excited when stripped down, so can't control her breathing as well and expends more energy while swimming, because she doesn't have as proper a form as she normally would.

Satori

Jul 31, 2017
Finally, a chance to play this game without needing to jump through a billion hoops. It was definitely satisfying to play, and I love side-scrollers and platformers that let you choose your wardrobe to some extent. Though I guess my only complaint would be that it was a little short. Even with a good handful of game overs (which, being a hentai game, means that's how you unlock all the different CGs), I beat the entire thing in about four hours. I haven't tried Hardcore or Expert Mode... yet, but I think it definitely has some level of replay value just in seeing the many ways in which Margaret can bite the dust.

...maybe I'll try an all-nude playthrough when I have the chance.

The second small meter on the side there is your "EX" meter (which I assume stands for 'exhibitionism'), and... I guess to dumb it down, it's your pulse. When you're clothed, you're normal, and your pulse stays situated at 50. When you have no clothes, your pulse races up (to a maximum of 150) which I assume means your body uses the oxygen faster because your heart is pumping blood faster?

If you're talking about those bubble-looking things that reform after a few seconds, my way of dealing with them is hitting my arrow keys in a circle and spamming the 'fire' button until I'm loose. I agree, they're the most obnoxious enemy in the game.

Did you, though? Because the game tells you exactly how to do that part. But if you still need help:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I played this game loooooong ago and finally I can play it in english! do you by any chance have a full save of it? I suck bit too much.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
For those reporting a virus it's a false positive and you're using some shitty av.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes