3.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Jun 29, 2018
i did, and maybe its my screen, but they both look kinda the same...and as i said, i did it both ways with no change.
okay far right top level yellow left near down current is red below where that door is on the left is green right is blue that help?

BerninMernin

Apr 6, 2018
Stuck on the part just after getting rockets where you have to swim through the pipe. I always get a few feet away from the end before drowning. Is there some sort of oxygen upgrade you have to obtain first?

vaierman

May 26, 2018
Finally, a chance to play this game without needing to jump through a billion hoops. It was definitely satisfying to play, and I love side-scrollers and platformers that let you choose your wardrobe to some extent. Though I guess my only complaint would be that it was a little short. Even with a good handful of game overs (which, being a hentai game, means that's how you unlock all the different CGs), I beat the entire thing in about four hours. I haven't tried Hardcore or Expert Mode... yet, but I think it definitely has some level of replay value just in seeing the many ways in which Margaret can bite the dust.

...maybe I'll try an all-nude playthrough when I have the chance.

The second small meter on the side there is your "EX" meter (which I assume stands for 'exhibitionism'), and... I guess to dumb it down, it's your pulse. When you're clothed, you're normal, and your pulse stays situated at 50. When you have no clothes, your pulse races up (to a maximum of 150) which I assume means your body uses the oxygen faster because your heart is pumping blood faster?

If you're talking about those bubble-looking things that reform after a few seconds, my way of dealing with them is hitting my arrow keys in a circle and spamming the 'fire' button until I'm loose. I agree, they're the most obnoxious enemy in the game.

Did you, though? Because the game tells you exactly how to do that part. But if you still need help:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HEY I HAVE A QUESTION! do you know how to get the extended breathe in the game? anyone. im stuck at the canal and cant get her to hold her breath long enough. i did the pulse thin where she lowers her pulse and shes even wearing clothes... but i still drown miserably :(

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
HEY I HAVE A QUESTION! do you know how to get the extended breathe in the game? anyone. im stuck at the canal and cant get her to hold her breath long enough. i did the pulse thin where she lowers her pulse and shes even wearing clothes... but i still drown miserably :(
It's one of the boss abilities you receive. If I remember right, it's the second Armored Fish boss that you find in the dirty water.

In case you don't know where that is, after you first get the missiles, you can go back to the Front Hall where the first save point is, and there's a path that requires you to use missiles directly below that area. Take that path until you see an air pocket, then swim down. The boss is a few rooms after that; he can be a little difficult, but can be cheesed rather easily from the right side.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
question: how many items is there at all in the game??? i got 3 gears, 12 e-tank pieces (4 full e-tank) and a maXimum of 47 rockets?

Crimson22

Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone have a save that has unlocked everything in the gallery because I stuggled to finish the game on normal and it looks like some of the pictures are locked behind harder Diffculties and finishing without dieing ever both of which is out of my skill range for this game.
question: how many items is there at all in the game??? i got 3 gears, 12 e-tank pieces (4 full e-tank) and a maXimum of 47 rockets?
I used a video of an expert difficulty playthrough that grabbed everything and didn't die and by the end of the game once you grab everything you end up with 50 rockets 4 gears and four e-tanks.

I found the video I used to finish the game I'll leave the link here for anyone that needs help like I did or wants to fill up the gallery and post a full gallery save.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
darn it, i download the game and my AV delete the exe file because said was a trojan, i check all zip files before downlading so it damage my download... i know is a false positive but anywway, reading the coment seems the game is really annoying...

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
just finished the knights statue part but im stuck after what comes next. some weird worm like thing comes out of the ground, is immune to gunfire and missiles and when i try to swim past it turns me into stone. help pls

Reactions: Coco1325
Jun 29, 2018
just finished the knights statue part but im stuck after what comes next. some weird worm like thing comes out of the ground, is immune to gunfire and missiles and when i try to swim past it turns me into stone. help pls
just swim beyond it's reach it can't fit the entire corridor and use the same spin in a circle idea as the slime globs

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
just swim beyond it's reach it can't fit the entire corridor and use the same spin in a circle idea as the slime globs
He's talking about the snakes that come out of the ground. Pretty sure there's a hint somewhere in that area saying that you have to move slowly (i.e.: crawl or tap the movement keys) to avoid being turned to stone.

Lazy Spaceman

Aug 6, 2018
Here is save file, beaten on normal, and I don't have all CGs unlocked.
Game was pretty fun to play, but the CG ain't really that statisfing in the end.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes