VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Nine0h

Oct 29, 2016
Any chance that there is a Mega link coming? I've tried downloading with all of them now, and some of them doesn't seem to work(chrome complains about not being a secure connection) and those that do work are so slow that it'll take over 2 hours to download :/

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Any chance that there is a Mega link coming? I've tried downloading with all of them now, and some of them doesn't seem to work(chrome complains about not being a secure connection) and those that do work are so slow that it'll take over 2 hours to download :/
I'm just going with the Chrome download, since I can't be fucked waiting for a mega link that might never come. Downloading at 50-75kbps is frustrating though.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I keep getting the "This site can not be reached" page with all of them except the first one.
IDK if an issue of Nopy or your internet provider. May be try to reset your connection?

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
God forbid someone makes a game that might include slight hints to political views that might not be the same as your own. That's pretty snowflake-y in my book.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
Sep 1, 2017
God forbid someone makes a game that might include slight hints to political views that might not be the same as your own. That's pretty snowflake-y in my book.
Are you happy now? Now i have to play rome 2 again and destroy carthage ... again.

Reactions: lynx33

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
The issue is not "political views", it's making a game boring by introducing artificial ideas, like two women discussing whether they consent to initiate a relationship, which is straight out of a tumblrina's mission statement. And is not in anyone's erotic fantasies, ever. But hey, people can make whatever game they want, and people can choose to not play whatever game they want. This one's saving grace is solely that the characters have big tits.

Reactions: Argox and Bambino

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
The issue is not "political views".
That they brought politics into it? As far as I've seen no one got close to discussing politics in that game. But the content might, if interpreted a certain way, upset people with certain political views. Just as content of other games here that the same people might love might upset people with other political views.

Reactions: DrackDrap
Sep 1, 2017
Let's change the topic back to the game.

Played up to 0.5

I really dislike how it developed. Renders are mostly from the younger sister and are just reused ones with different clothing. No animations either.
The art isn't that great either afterall. It's mostly the same emotionless faces and gestures.
Barely any other persons in this game too.
Not sure how the creator expects to compete with the latest 3d render renpy games posted on this site.

Story is advancing far too fast and at this point i can already see them fucking each other with dildos in 1-3 vesions.
Choices are still meaningless by simply dividing into being nice and a prick.

So yeah that game got much bigger things to worry about than pleasing certain world views.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Seriously, none of the download links work except the first one and that is slow as hell.
Every one of the links worked for me, although some were dreadfully slow. I'm pretty sure the problem was on your end.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Finished playing the latest update. I have to say that I like how the story is going. There are some areas where it is noticeable that the same character image is being used, but it doesn't ruin the visual novel.
I have never made a game or visual novel, so can someone tell me if the lighting in this is able to be toned down by the developer? The reason I ask is because there are several spots where the lighting whitewashes areas of the background and the characters as well.

Nine0h

Oct 29, 2016
like two women discussing whether they consent to initiate a relationship,
In normal case I would agree with you, but in this case I don't mind it since they are thinking about the aspect that they are about to commit on of the biggest taboo in a relationship, since you know, they are siblings.

But this is my opinion, so yea ^^'

Reactions: prpa and DrackDrap

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
I really like this lesbian sister theme here. Just wonder why they need to have these oversize boobs. And this "go to another room so I can take my shirt off". Really? Maybe it is a cultural thing, but for me that doesn't make any sense.

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
In normal case I would agree with you, but in this case I don't mind it since they are thinking about the aspect that they are about to commit on of the biggest taboo in a relationship, since you know, they are siblings.

But this is my opinion, so yea ^^'
I admit, I was expecting some sort of weird ass verbal consent contract the way it was being described but now I've finished it, it was just a fairly standard "are we both up for this/what are the initial boundaries" conversation that often occurs at the beginning of a relationship.

Can now say without question that there's nothing SJW about it so far and I enjoyed it.

Reactions: IndigoHawk
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes