Unity 嗜血印 Bloody Spell BUNDLE [Build 11127767] [艺龙游戏 / Elong Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
I played this long time ago Ahh got hopes for new Content but nothing. Does anyone know anything about it? do they still work on it

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
hongkong isnt china
Yes it is....

is a special administrative region of .
Hong Kong’s status as a special administrative region stems from its history as a former British colony.

By way of treaty or lease with China, the islands and mainland area now known as Hong Kong came under the control of at various points in the 19th century. From that time until its transfer back to China in the late 20th century, Hong Kong developed on a different trajectory, both politically and economically, than mainland China—which, in contrast to Hong Kong’s status as a British colony, began that period with its imperial dynasty in decline and ended it as a republic under communist rule.

Spurred by the pending expiration of a 99-year lease (1898–1997) for part of the territory, the 1984 Chinese-British joint declaration paved the way for all of Hong Kong to be returned to China. The occurred on July 1, 1997, at which point the Basic Law of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region took effect. The Basic Law outlined the concept of “one country, two systems,” under which Hong Kong, though now part of China, was allowed to maintain its capitalist economy and to retain a large degree of political autonomy (except in matters of foreign policy and defense) for a period of 50 years.

It is not it's own county.

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
The arts looks good and as a fan of Chinese wuxia i hope there are more adult games based on it perhaps with the artsyle like Tony Wong art style also, sadly no sexual content in this game tho.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BloodySpell-B11127767
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
I think this build is a joke. All outfits are missing. Opening Equipment dont appear them. Im playing other version downloaded from other site and the Equipment is full outfits, succubus outfit included.

LloydLeroy

Feb 19, 2020
I think this build is a joke. All outfits are missing. Opening Equipment dont appear them. Im playing other version downloaded from other site and the Equipment is full outfits, succubus outfit included.
Maybe your other version you've downloaded has a Collection of Mods from somewhere.
This is just the official Build from steam or whatever in vanilla without any mods.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
The game is good, the only bad thing is the real protagonist is actually male, the female was added later (initially only as a body replacement), so the game is still build around that actual male protagonist i.e. male and female protagonists are not equal (female protagonist feels like a band aid). When you play with the female it's like you play a modded game it's somehow odd and out of place. Also all the armor is for the male protagonist.

It would have been a much better game if the protagonist was initially a female or the game was build around both protagonists equally.

Reactions: Twistty

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
The game is good, the only bad thing is the real protagonist is actually male, the female was added later (initially only as a body replacement), so the game is still build around that actual male protagonist i.e. male and female protagonists are not equal (female protagonist feels like a band aid). When you play with the female it's like you play a modded game it's somehow odd and out of place. Also all the armor is for the male protagonist.

It would have been a much better game if the protagonist was initially a female or the game was build around both protagonists equally.
when was the last time you played? it has plenty of female armor also more in the mod section plus even a mod that makes her model Bayonetta in to the game. you might want to revisit the game and here you can see some of the most recent mods.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes