Unity 嗜血印 Bloody Spell BUNDLE [Build 11127767] [艺龙游戏 / Elong Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
nice game, i love fighting style etc.. and of course sexy enemies :) lets hope they add more female enemies in future!

Reactions: Viola966

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Maybe your other version you've downloaded has a Collection of Mods from somewhere.
This is just the official Build from steam or whatever in vanilla without any mods.
No, the original outfits from DLCs are in Equipment tab, you can wear them in game just holding the scape key. The mods are located in Workshop tab, accessible only from the main menu, so you wearing ones or others from diferent places.
Anyway I took off the mods folder to test your question and efectivily the outfits are missiing in Workshop (mods) tab and available the original outfits (DLCs) in Equipment tab.
My opinion is that this build is only the game with no updates or any DLC is missing.

GreatestDerp

Feb 22, 2018
How do you get to the room with the lever that leads to a golden mask within the jail area after you done the tutorial?

Nubian king

Jan 25, 2021
did the devs want it to be no sexual content or planned it for later addition as dlc or extra content?

LugiaCos

Aug 17, 2020
Creo que esta construcción es una broma. Faltan todos los trajes. Al abrir el equipo no aparecen. Estoy jugando a otra versión descargada de otro sitio y el equipo incluye trajes completos, incluido el traje de súcubo.
[/CITA]
De donde descargaste la otra versión que tiene los skin dlcs, también tengo el mismo problema que no me aparece ninguno, quiero jugar con los diferentes tipos de skins que hay en el juego

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I've downloaded mods from some other site and uploaded them. It has 327 mod folders, I am guessing each of those folders represent a different mod. I've tested the mods using fitgirl repack of the game and they seem to be working fine. Here are some screenshots taken from mod menu:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes