• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity 嗜血印 Bloody Spell BUNDLE [Build 11127767] [艺龙游戏 / Elong Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
This is not true, Bloody Spell isn't supported by SteamCMD.
As far as I know steamcmd supports downloading of every(public) workshop item.
Problem is, sometimes game developers do not allow anonymous downloads of workshop items.
This means you need to either buy the game or find the mods(and how to install them) on the internet by other means.

I used to be able to download workshop mods for this game.
Developers probably do not allow anonymous workshop downloads anymore.
Either that or I got the mods from somewhere else but I can't remember.
To be honest, I've played this game a long time ago so I may not be remembering it correctly.

If steamcmd does not help and you haven't bought the game, I'm sure you'll find the mods you're looking for(atleast the popular ones) by doing a little bit of searching on the internet. Good luck!

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I just bought this game a couple of days ago and it was really cheap on sale. I really like the game a lot, if Dark Souls combat was more like this game I would like Dark Souls even more.

In the game though you are actually a guy trying to find your sister but they have a skin system to replace the male with an female, with different types of outfits and characters. Also once you beat the game it unlocks playing as the sister.

I'm almost finished with my 2nd play thru it's not a really long game like Dark Souls but I have enjoyed it. There is no nudity in the game either just revealing outfits unless you get a mod for it on Steam.

Reactions: Fiufia

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BloodySpell-B10585733
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong but the game doesn't even have nudity by default? What is it doing here? Those lewd screens are from mods. More so if you gender swap via costume to female you lose on visual progression. They are selling the booba dlc clearly in desperate attempt to earn some cash rather than a game direction.

GK945

Feb 13, 2022
我TM笑尿,居然在95zone看到了嗜血印,很难绷得住
Anyway, it's a quite good rougelike action game, kind of hard, like Souls games.
But it didn't sell well on steam at first, so the developer deside to add some erotogenic cosmetics to attract players.

Reactions: duanhu520

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
Tried this a few years ago and it's a bit of a mixed bag.

In terms of Souslikes, it's somewhat better than Code Vein (Aside from the polish and tiddies) but worse than Nioh.

Weapon-types doesn't matter as much as in other Souslikes and it has a "gentler" difficulty slope since the game's pretty easy till you hit a certain point in the story. (The game starts to ramp up after the easy statue boss fight)

Weapon impact is pretty floaty but less so than Code Vein's. Weapon-types are really just split between using slower weapons for sluggish HP sponges and faster ones for everything else.

There seems to be more of a focus on styling on your enemies but the combo system is nowhere like DMC's or Bayonetta's and you can't reliably stagger certain enemies anyway.
On the other hand, it's one of those Soulslikes that focuses more on twitch reaction and fast-paced combat so if you dislike the Souls series for forcing you into playing a paraplegic drunkard, the game might appeal to you. Nioh's better though.

The UI and game flow is a little choppy. The various minigames & puzzles are just there to screw with you and the game introduces various new elements out of the blue.

Multiplayer's kinda fun but unbalanced and it's pretty amusing when you start dueling some tryhards that were trying to bait you into a parry but can't get the timing right and end up getting combo'd to death or end up getting parried themselves. Then there are the players that are stupidly good and would kick your ass the moment you breathe near them even without resorting to parrying.... and then there are the cheesers that just spams the same few exploitable moves.

Story's pretty meh. It tries to emulate the standard Souls formula of storytelling but the story itself follows every wuxia trope to the very letter so there's not much excitement to be had in learning the lore of the game.

All in all, the game tries to be both a hack n slash and Soulslike but doesn't delve too deep into either genres.

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
So, it seems like we are playing a male protagonist, why is there a female protagonist in the tags? Or are there 2 heroes?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes