MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
Gorgeous and flowing animations! Nice start for a game and you do good work. I like when there is some moisture on the D's and P's. Looking forward to see how this develops.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Interesting how the game is tagged with "sleep sex". Groping a woman who is passed out drunk is "sexual assault." It would be nice to have the option to choose whether or not to do that at the beginning of the game. Personally I don't like to play "creepy rapist guy."

The game does have really good renders and animation. Writing is not too bad either.

Last edited:

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
1) What kind of patch is it?
2) What game version is it for?
3) Is it an official or fan-made patch?
4) How to install patch?

It was an in game patch I found when I decompiled the rpyc files. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to trigger it. If someone is more code savvy than me, maybe they can figure it out.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
It was an in game patch I found when I decompiled the rpyc files. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to trigger it. If someone is more code savvy than me, maybe they can figure it out.
Wow! Names in your patch are Linda, Sara and Caroline. Seems like your "patch" isn't from this game because girls are called Veronica, Jennifer and Monique. Did you open the file before uploading it here?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Interesting how the game is tagged with "sleep sex". Groping a woman who is passed out drunk is "sexual assault." It would be nice to have the option to choose whether or not to do that at the beginning of the game. Personally I don't like to play "creepy rapist guy."

The game does have really good renders and animation. Writing is not too bad either.
Sadly it's a must for any sandbox game where you live with the landlady and roommates to creep on them during the nights.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
On the other note, for some reason the ability to hide the textbox is disabled after the freeroaming starts. That's a bit annoying. ;)

Toranion

Aug 31, 2018
rename patch to makeyourdreamscometrue.rpy it's not perfect I think it's due to the new scripts that have been re/written

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
The patch referenced in earlier comments has already been applied to the game. There were a few references to "roommate" still remaining. I identified some of those:
roommate_title = u'Roommates'
milf_title = u'Roommate'
blonde_title = u'Roommate'
brunette_title = u'Roommate'

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2017
Great start! Beautiful renders and no bugs, I can see this game having a lot of success around here in the near future, looking forward the next update.

MCMXXI

May 3, 2017
This game has so much potential!

The renders look amazing and the storyline is interesting.
Probably one of the best "new games" around and one of the top games in a matter of a few updates if the dev keeps it up.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Off to a good start. Renders are great; the goth girl is really nice so looking forward to more moments with her.

Fear

Jun 18, 2017
If someone could've made an incest patch, that would've been amazing. I tried to make it myself but failed. :HideThePain:

Reactions: EthanHunt95
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes