Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2a Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
When I saw that it has 900 renders and 25 animations, I was quite enthusiastic, but that quickly died down after starting the game and seeing that it has almost every sickness of the usual sandbox type. The story is quite typical (the mystic aspect obviously won't be revealed for a while), roommate landlady stuff with some generic characteristic, an MC that despite being a uni student acting like a teenage idiot, night creeping scenes, the system ignoring basic things for the sake of "plot" (thanks to the blackjack I had more than enough money for the suit but it didn't matter at all), a bunch of map with zero use that will be important in the future ofc, measly bj and hj scenes, only a few choices to make. The graphics are really good, there are some unusual designs for girls which is refreshing, but other than that, nothing new under the sun. According to the trend, this will be worth to get into somewhere around the 10th update, or maybe more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samken and Look-see

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Bloody Passion [v0.1] [NymphoPol] - Original Size: 698MB

Download PC (94MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Nice Rendors and animations.. activities could be fleshed out more... actually not a bad start. BUT not quite there yet. Keep plugging away, I'll be watching and waiting for more.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sorry if I am stupid and need help but I don't understand. Thread and review are from october 2018. Game is just released today in march 2020.
Time Travel or what I am missing?
EDIT: Ok so rendering was redone. Question is then.. storywise what this is about? Bloody in the name and description got me wondering if there are vampires.

Reactions: Grohal

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Sorry if I am stupid and need help but I don't understand. Thread and review are from october 2018. Game is just released today in march 2020.
Time Travel or what I am missing?
EDIT: Ok so rendering was redone. Question is then.. storywise what this is about? Bloody in the name and description got me wondering if there are vampires.
the previous incarnation of the game was unsatisfying..he had beauty renders but an empty going nowhere game...he restarted..same cast of characters..but now has proper content..its a new version of an old game...and his renders got better :p

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What the hell.. gonna add it to the nonstop list of VN I gotta try.
Pity the rating though. Why not create a new thread if it improved enough? clearly is not the same thing and original ratings are very important I guess.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
the only thing I think this game needs is repeatable H events [depending on the lady's current lvl for the m.c ]without a gallery or dream sequence

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
NymphoPol good job bro, i liked the game (y)
(if i can give you a tip, upload this game to and post here your patreon link too, also in reddit, that way you will earn patreons and get your game noticed by more people, this website will help a lot so you are on the right track, good luck and will keep an eye on the game ;))

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
the games look promising, hate to see what will happen next (I put my patreon at $ 1, and more if the developer is good) :)

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes