Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So I just finished playing and the renders and character models in this game are beautiful they look great and the dev obviously spent a lot of time on them. The UI also looks great and had time put into it as well.

The problem I have is the MC is a fucking creep and sexually assaults his "Landlady" when she is drunk he also creeps on her when she is getting changed. You can also grope the "roommates" and "landlady" when they are sleeping. You also don't seem to get that many choices at all and the MC does whatever the characters tell him and has almost no other personality apart from being a creepy sex offender with a big dick.

The game also seems to be going for a lot of sub/dom content judging by the intro and some of the character dialogue which isn't really my thing so I probably won't be into this game that much. The problem I see is for people that are into dom/sub stuff might be kind of annoyed with this game since you don't have much choice in your role and to complete some quests you are the one being dominated which is required to complete the main story quest and makes that content unavoidable.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
So I just finished playing and the renders and character models in this game are beautiful they look great and the dev obviously spent a lot of time on them. The UI also looks great and had time put into it as well.

The problem I have is the MC is a fucking creep and sexually assaults his "Landlady" when she is drunk he also creeps on her when she is getting changed. You can also grope the "roommates" and "landlady" when they are sleeping. You also don't seem to get that many choices at all and the MC does whatever the characters tell him and has almost no other personality apart from being a creepy sex offender with a big dick.

The game also seems to be going for a lot of sub/dom content judging by the intro and some of the character dialogue which isn't really my thing so I probably won't be into this game that much. The problem I see is for people that are into dom/sub stuff might be kind of annoyed with this game since you don't have much choice in your role and to complete some quests you are the one being dominated which is required to complete the main story quest and makes that content unavoidable.
Thank you! Saves me the time to download ^^

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
some beautiful(if common excluding Veronica who dosnt look common) going to waste in a bland empty sandbox...the game is in desperate need of repeatable events...such as the teacher the library skank...the carsalesman slut wife..the uber-hot lesbian goddess...with stats...yoga with Veronica..additional levels to the night visits..because the game has zero meaning right now..no goals evident....fill out the sandbox with escalating repeatables so it dosnt feel so empty and a waste of time.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
there is this quest to work on the flagship in morning/noon how do i work with Lucy?
can't seem to progress it?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
some beautiful(if common excluding Veronica who dosnt look common) going to waste in a bland empty sandbox...the game is in desperate need of repeatable events...such as the teacher the library skank...the carsalesman slut wife..the uber-hot lesbian goddess...with stats...yoga with Veronica..additional levels to the night visits..because the game has zero meaning right now..no goals evident....fill out the sandbox with escalating repeatables so it dosnt feel so empty and a waste of time.
THANK YOU! Sir ... that saved me some time and I can stay away from this :)

Jackiano

Aug 12, 2016
there is this quest to work on the flagship in morning/noon how do i work with Lucy?
can't seem to progress it?
I couldn't progress either but then I finished the other quests (except the cleaning one for next update) and Lucy appeared in the office

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes