themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Are you going to introduce more girls into the stable that you can bite more than once? Are we going to get the first girl back eventually?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
why i cant save my game?, after i clicked save and double checked, nothing happened
Check that you can read and write to the folder and i'm also told some people need to run in admin mode, so i think alt-click and select that option

diggadiggadance

Aug 2, 2018
I might have missed it, but nothing showed up in searches. Is there a master list for who all of the girls are irl? Or at least the galleries? Thanks.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I might have missed it, but nothing showed up in searches. Is there a master list for who all of the girls are irl? Or at least the galleries? Thanks.
If you mouse over the top right corner it will show the studio credit but it doesn't list the name of the girl so.... good pointing it out. will need to do that in the future

Reactions: diggadiggadance

toypurchase

Jun 24, 2019
may I know how to remove the curse (cross) at the balcony please? I have Mara with me but she cant unlock because of the curse

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Does/(will) the Strength stat for Draco come into play later? I'm up to the start of chapter 3 and so far, when picking it, there does not appear to be any benefit at all to balance the negative of getting the lvlup exp requirement to keep increasing. Thinking of a restart for a do over to "re-spec."

PS: Really enjoying the game and the concept behind it.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Does/(will) the Strength stat for Draco come into play later? I'm up to the start of chapter 3 and so far, when picking it, there does not appear to be any benefit at all to balance the negative of getting the lvlup exp requirement to keep increasing. Thinking of a restart for a do over to "re-spec."

PS: Really enjoying the game and the concept behind it.
Glad you like it. Are you sure it has no use?

Reactions: Tumai

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Glad you like it. Are you sure it has no use?
No, I am not sure, that's why I asked you :LOL:. I guess while other stats are clearly reflected in gameplay (recovery everytime one sleeps, speed everytime one moves a zone etc.) I'm not perceiving what strength affects (yet).

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes