amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Hopefully no one has really noticed but the Linux and Mac versions have been through considerable turmoil. Rather than continue uploading bad files I'm going to let this wait for a little bit before trying to upload again.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Oookay time for the drawing. Thanks to everyone who left reviews and scorescreens. The winners are:
Miragian kk0566 Solarmus and whotheff

Please join the free tier in my SS and then let me know when you have done that and I will upgrade you. If I don't hear from you I will pass it on.

MazariQQ

Apr 15, 2022
1712150081491.png
can anyone help me? whenever i open the application its only show this thing. there is a music but that's it

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Oookay time for the drawing. Thanks to everyone who left reviews and scorescreens. The winners are:
Miragian kk0566 Solarmus and whotheff

Please join the free tier in my SS and then let me know when you have done that and I will upgrade you. If I don't hear from you I will pass it on.
ok i didn't hear from some of you so i will pick a few new names. I got kyanfury and AnonZapp . If you would like member access join my followers tier in SS and then let me know when you have done that for a free upgrade.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes