amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Drop your endgame score screen for a chance to win a freebie or upgrade! Rate the game for an extra chance to win.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Yes, I tried to visit the botanical garden, but it is locked. I tried taking Mara with me, but it was still locked ( I remember visiting it once a few months ago). How do I unlock it?
When Mara is with you drag her icon over the door of the garden she will lock pick it for you

Reactions: whotheff
May 30, 2023
I used the virility potion to get Mara above 100%, and then it says speak once she's awake, but she is now stuck at 70% life, +0 per day, and she never seems to wake up. I used animate and I can make her follow me, but I don't know what good that does me.

I've loaded a slightly earlier save, waited an extra day to make sure she's at 100% before I drain her for the story, but the same thing recurred.

Last edited:

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I used the virility potion to get Mara above 100%, and then it says speak once she's awake, but she is now stuck at 70% life, +0 per day, and she never seems to wake up. I used animate and I can make her follow me, but I don't know what good that does me.

I've loaded a slightly earlier save, waited an extra day to make sure she's at 100% before I drain her for the story, but the same thing recurred.
You actually have to finish the other parts of the chapter first or she won't wake. Just get through Ann's part of the story and you should be ok

May 30, 2023
You actually have to finish the other parts of the chapter first or she won't wake. Just get through Ann's part of the story and you should be ok
Huh I thought this was the road block. My objectives were follow priest, and I thought I needed a blood mare for some reason. I'll have a look.

May 30, 2023
Making progress with Ann currently.

Oversight / bug: When discussing with Preacher Michaels, if you say you went to the "True church" he's very happy, but as soon as you talk to him afterwards there's a question you can ask about what's wrong with your denomonation and he speaks as if you said the other answer and complains about the universal church.

Edit: Ok I got to the end of the content now.

I think it might pay to put a hint of some kind that you can't progress there until you do other things.

Last edited:

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Making progress with Ann currently.

Oversight / bug: When discussing with Preacher Michaels, if you say you went to the "True church" he's very happy, but as soon as you talk to him afterwards there's a question you can ask about what's wrong with your denomonation and he speaks as if you said the other answer and complains about the universal church.

Edit: Ok I got to the end of the content now.

I think it might pay to put a hint of some kind that you can't progress there until you do other things.
There's supposed to be something where draco notes she's taking a long time, so he should go do other things but maybe it didn't activate. I'll have to check

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes