VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blank Canvas [v0.1] [Cherry Ink Studio]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, I decided to use a Universal Mod with this. Looks like a fun enough game, but no sign of anyone doing an official mod for this game at the present time, and Universal Mod seems to be working. Took me a bit though to figure out what bk and gk meant, but seems to be bad boy choices for bk and good boy choices for gk. Think I will play the bad boy for now, seems to be the more fun, but did do a save right at the first choice those popped up on just in case I change my mind later on. ;)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made an Android port for this new game
(incl. WT recommendations and gallery unlocker)

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.1 (~95MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics:
BlankCanvas_01.jpg BlankCanvas_03.jpg BlankCanvas_02.jpg BlankCanvas_04.jpg

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
And just got caught up with the Dev on this game.

Thank you so much for this game thus far, and looking forward for more.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Made an Android port for this new game
(incl. WT recommendations and gallery unlocker)

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.1 (~95MB)
- Pixeldrain

Ingame pics:
View attachment 2793357 View attachment 2793359 View attachment 2793358 View attachment 2793360
Oh, it's just an Android port for now. Well, just got caught up with the Dev, so if you do make a Mod as well, I will check it out during the next update. ;)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Oh, it's just an Android port for now. Well, just got caught up with the Dev, so if you do make a Mod as well, I will check it out during the next update. ;)
For a Mod only I wait for the next version. So far it's best to "go for it" in the choices (the "bk" points). Being good ("gk" points) is actually the bad choice so far in this v0.1.

Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
It gave me a good first impression, but the ~15 minutes of playtime was too short for me.
Was the ~15 minute playtime just due to the initial release or will future updates be that short as well?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
For a Mod only I wait for the next version. So far it's best to "go for it" in the choices (the "bk" points). Being good ("gk" points) is actually the bad choice so far in this v0.1.
Yeah, I was using an Universal Mod for this game and was noticing the same thing too.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Blank Canvas [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

- 74mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I was shocked how decent animations are but i was then immediately thrown off by it because you are forced to have sex from the first render in the game.

Isnt this a dating sim game. I'd like to pursue my own interests and start from 0 as a single MC

Its probably even gonna become harem game, which defeats whole purpose

Last edited:
Reactions: Skeltom and qaywsx

Cherry Ink

Jul 21, 2023
I'm early enough for once to ask the age old question: planned tags?

Previews look great!
Planned tags?

Harem/multiple endings , ntr/sharing?
First THX for sharing...:PogChamp:
Second what is your planned tags? :WaitWhat:
Harem I hope so..:BootyTime:
NTR I hope not ..:HideThePain:
Hello. Monogamy route possible?
Greetings, everyone!

First of all, I created this version just to introduce the characters and see your reactions. The next version, 'Episode 1,' will be released without the 'Rush' effect.

So far, your comments have been truly motivating, and I want to thank everyone who played and shared their thoughts. I also want to express my gratitude to those who reached out to help with the development of the game.

Regarding the future of the game: First and foremost, the choices you make in the game will truly matter, determining the main character's personality (good, bad, neutral). Depending on these choices, the MC will have different reactions and even different scenes. The reactions of other characters in the game will also be influenced accordingly.

You'll have the option to progress through the game in a Monogamous or Harem style.

The game will likely consist of 8 episodes, and there will be numerous different endings.

Lastly the future tags: Titfuck, Corruption, BDSM, Blackmail, Anal sex, Voyeurism, Teasing, Stripping, Group sex, Humiliation, Masturbation, Virgin, Sex toys, Footjob, Lesbian, Cosplay, Female domination, Male Domination

See you in Episode 1!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Dev seems to be from the "University of Problems" school of reusing one character model multiple times...

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Greetings, everyone!

First of all, I created this version just to introduce the characters and see your reactions. The next version, 'Episode 1,' will be released without the 'Rush' effect.

So far, your comments have been truly motivating, and I want to thank everyone who played and shared their thoughts. I also want to express my gratitude to those who reached out to help with the development of the game.

Regarding the future of the game: First and foremost, the choices you make in the game will truly matter, determining the main character's personality (good, bad, neutral). Depending on these choices, the MC will have different reactions and even different scenes. The reactions of other characters in the game will also be influenced accordingly.

You'll have the option to progress through the game in a Monogamous or Harem style.

The game will likely consist of 8 episodes, and there will be numerous different endings.

Lastly the future tags: Titfuck, Corruption, BDSM, Blackmail, Anal sex, Voyeurism, Teasing, Stripping, Group sex, Humiliation, Masturbation, Virgin, Sex toys, Footjob, Lesbian, Cosplay, Female domination, Male Domination

See you in Episode 1!
will lesbian be avoidable

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Cherry Ink, that was the shortest first release I've played in a very long time. It also seems largely kinetic. It wasn't bad but are all of the choices just going to be peek or accept with everything else already decided? Outside of one choice it was all very railroaded. I'm also not sure how I fell about the MC always sticking his nose into everyone's business just to tell them how they should be acting.

On a side note, who is that first girl? Is she like a girl friend or what? There is very little story or background to actually follow. You just jump into a day of the MC's life where seemingly random things happen.

Reactions: prezes777

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Greetings, everyone!

See you in Episode 1!
Will any of these tags be optional, as in my decisions determine whether they happen or not?
This is addressed to all the non-vanilla tags like, well almost all of them :), especially Lesbian.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes