• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blank Canvas [v0.1] [Cherry Ink Studio]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Planned tags?

Harem/multiple endings , ntr/sharing?

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I feel like I got whiplash with how quick it goes from one scene to the next. It mostly feels too rushed, though, and there are large time jumps. Too much dialogue can be a bore, but not letting a scene flesh out can hurt story and relationship development. Several interactions felt kinda of shallow because of it. The scene with Ashley... she goes from "who are you" to "let me get that D" in just a few lines of dialogue.

Love the way you enter the MC's name.
Great animations, though they feel like they're going a 1.5x speed. Big plus for animation cumshot, though.
Hope we're not just leaving Millie behind... she's #1 girl so far for sure.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BlankCanvas-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I loved how you tweaked Layla model. It's great to see versatility in models. Glad you are giving attention to tiny things like these.

Will try it. GOLDLUCK(y):coffee:

Reactions: Cherry Ink

Cherry Ink

Jul 21, 2023
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
Yes choices will matter. There are 6 main girls. There will be several paths.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Great start. Love the models and animations.

Hopefully future updates will include foreplay animations - kissing, breast fondling, nipple licking/sucking/biting, and cunnilingus.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes