VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blank Canvas [v0.1] [Cherry Ink Studio]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
I like the 4th and 6th girl from the banner.

Like the previous comment said, I hope harem, I hope not NTR.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Blank Canvas [v0.1] [Cherry Ink Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 713 MB / ~91 MB (~12,8%) - BlankCanvas-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 679 MB / ~57 MB (~8,4%) - BlankCanvas-0.1-mac-crunched.zip
image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The story flow could use some work, but I thought what little we saw of the game was decent.

It seems like the dev isn't afraid of writing morally questionable LIs. We got a con artist bitch, a reporter who divorced her husband and took all his money (don't know if he deserved it yet), and a spoiled brat who tricks the MC into committing a crime. They will obviously get screen time to flesh out their characterizations, but I tend find LIs like this interesting.

May 13, 2018
The story flow could use some work, but I thought what little we saw of the game was decent.

It seems like the dev isn't afraid of writing morally questionable LIs. We got a con artist bitch, a reporter who divorced her husband and took all his money (don't know if he deserved it yet), and a spoiled brat who tricks the MC into committing a crime. They will obviously get screen time to flesh out their characterizations, but I tend find LIs like this interesting.
About how much play time did you get from v.01?

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Harem and multiple endings will be. But NO ntr/sharing etc.
dev after u get the developer tag pls add the harem tag when its implemented in the game
ppl usually search games with tags and they might miss this one out
also finally !!!
it's refreshing to see a diverse cast of girls who all do not look the same and have model like bodies

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes