• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Blackgate [v0.187] [Bane]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
just started playing and i guess you're ment to romance the creatures in the town but honestly the start of it just makes me way to pissed of to want to have anything to do with any of these people. they kidnap you at gunpoint, imprisons you and then steals your car and you're just ment to happily live in town and be friends with these disgusting abusive beyond belief cops?
Considering you're a human, which are known to be the most evil and powerful beings in the multiverse with immense psionic and mystical powers, you should be glad that they didn't just kill you.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
just started playing and i guess you're ment to romance the creatures in the town but honestly the start of it just makes me way to pissed of to want to have anything to do with any of these people. they kidnap you at gunpoint, imprisons you and then steals your car and you're just ment to happily live in town and be friends with these disgusting abusive beyond belief cops?
But they are hot as fuck so you still kinda want to bang them. Yeah, the general premise is pretty messed up if the people that kidnap you are all human (and/or ugly). The mystery of why everything is the way they are is kinda what keeps you hooked. At least until the plot tries to get you attached to one of the characters while trying to solve the mystery. At that point its entirely up to your chosen bum chum's story route if you like where its going and you get invested into it. After that, its replying each route trying to find more answers to the mystery of the story or you find the best (or is the least annoying) guy to fool around with.

naeblis4

Oct 21, 2017
Who care about the cops , my boy Vincent is where it's at . I love that kind asshole .

Even if i would like a lot more of Andras too .

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Oof totally forgot about that one xD Yeah I've played through it before but it doesn't have the same appeal to me as Morenatsu did or Blackgate in terms of art and story.
I thought of another game just now. Still not a completely dark setting like you want, but has some more actiony themes to it than Extracurricular Activities does.

Have you heard of ?

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
I thought of another game just now. Still not a completely dark setting like you want, but has some more actiony themes to it than Extracurricular Activities does.

Have you heard of ?
I have but I haven't played until today. Pretty decent. Not so plot-heavy and a little short but its worth a good fap. The sprite art and the CG are pretty good.

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
I've done four playthroughs can't figure out how to get the two sex scenes from the pictures, the one with Jack? and Poxy?

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
i wish there was a walkthrough for the game and some of the routes. i keep dying in all my playthoughs cause i treat the game as a point and click and peroidically stumble into the right choices. XD halp

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Hi, is the game abandoned?
Bc I wanted to play it :(
It's kinda abandoned. You can check updates on the patreon page, but be warned. The creator is just milking his patrons dry with "updates" that are hardly anything. To be honest I don't even know why he bothers. Patrons probably already forgot they're still being charged, so whether he updates it or not won't matter because he'll still get his money.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
It's kinda abandoned. You can check updates on the patreon page, but be warned. The creator is just milking his patrons dry with "updates" that are hardly anything. To be honest I don't even know why he bothers. Patrons probably already forgot they're still being charged, so whether he updates it or not won't matter because he'll still get his money.
I feel bad for the new patrons of his that find this out. It baffles me he even gets new patrons.

Reactions: Koburo

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
At long last!
I had almost given up on this here adult game.
Mystery! Suspense! Gay???? WTF !
An erect dong is an erect ding!
Intimate relations are what I'm on to!

Reactions: Corootai

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
At long last!
I had almost given up on this here adult game.
I wouldn't suggest getting too excited. Bane releases public builds monthly on , but on average there's only about 60-70 lines added per month, with some text shuffled around (and long-standing bugs left unfixed, naturally).

At its current rate of development, Blackgate will be finished sometime around 2053. :(

twofiveseven257

Sep 17, 2019
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined, the construction arc REALLY fucking had something going, truly fucking evocative imagery

• Sad
Reactions: Sarkath

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Yeah, I know the feeling. I was really hoping it would just be a temporary slump and that Bane would snap out of whatever was eating at him, but that just never seemed to happen.

I'm kind of torn between the construction and police arcs. On one hand, the construction arc had a ton of untapped potential and some really loveable characters, but, on the other hand: Rotis and Krane. <3

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes