Black Rune NTR Rpg by Pastaskii

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I posted the link to the creator on the first page so any fan who knows how to translate please do because like I said I just use google translate to translate Japanese because Im not fluent in Japanese

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Looks interesting, and im loving the art style. Just find someone to correct the English to not scare people off. Might switch the main girl's name to be more feminine too, like Charlett or Carly or somthin.

While it isn't uncommon to see a young girl get their name abbreviated to Charley that is usually something they switch out of once they grow older and just use the full name. Charles as you are using it makes it sound fully male.

But im interested in giving the demo a go when its out, good luck.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Looks interesting, and im loving the art style. Just find someone to correct the English to not scare people off. Might switch the main girl's name to be more feminine too, like Charlett or Carly or somthin.

While it isn't uncommon to see a young girl get their name abbreviated to Charley that is usually something they switch out of once they grow older and just use the full name. Charles as you are using it makes it sound fully male.

But im interested in giving the demo a go when its out, good luck.
I appreciate the feedback so I did decide to edit the heroine name to Charlett so hopefully will hopefully ease some people and for the English I did the translation with google translate so I realize it might not sound completely accurate I do wish a fan of this game would come give a proper translation I might ask someone if they can do it

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I am a bit dissapointed after reading that the plot is just the old "I saw you being intimate with your boyfriend so you are going to be my sex slave now" but I am still looking forward to it, there seems to be a lot of work into the content.

Regarding the female name the characters in the image spell it "Sha-ru-ru" which is an odd name.

In the anime Fairy Tail there is a character with the same name and some subs translated it as "Charle" or "Charles" but ultimately I think the cannon was set on "Carla".
It is not a google translate issue it's just a difficult name to translate since it is supposed to be a short version of "Charlotte" which english doesn't have.
as usual im not too picky about the driving force for the plot,but yea that choice is a bit cliche

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
glad to see we finally have a thread for this im not really to excited for anything usually but i cant say that im not honest to goodness excited for this. its lookin like its gonna be big too, the dev had to move the release date to "undetermined" because its taking so much work please support them if you can.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
glad to see we finally have a thread for this im not really to excited for anything usually but i cant say that im not honest to goodness excited for this. its lookin like its gonna be big too, the dev had to move the release date to "undetermined" because its taking so much work please support them if you can.
Thank you for supporting this thread i will my best to update information on the game when new info shows also he does have this progress report show what he has completed so i will send a picture of it on the thread but when will he tell us about a release of the game or a trial is up to him

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote