Black Rune NTR Rpg by Pastaskii

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
I am a bit dissapointed after reading that the plot is just the old "I saw you being intimate with your boyfriend so you are going to be my sex slave now" but I am still looking forward to it, there seems to be a lot of work into the content.

Regarding the female name the characters in the image spell it "Sha-ru-ru" which is an odd name.

In the anime Fairy Tail there is a character with the same name and some subs translated it as "Charle" or "Charles" but ultimately I think the cannon was set on "Carla".
It is not a google translate issue it's just a difficult name to translate since it is supposed to be a short version of "Charlotte" which english doesn't have.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I am a bit dissapointed after reading that the plot is just the old "I saw you being intimate with your boyfriend so you are going to be my sex slave now" but I am still looking forward to it, there seems to be a lot of work into the content.

Regarding the female name the characters in the image spell it "Sha-ru-ru" which is an odd name.

In the anime Fairy Tail there is a character with the same name and some subs translated it as "Charle" or "Charles" but ultimately I think the cannon was set on "Carla".
It is not a google translate issue it's just a difficult name to translate since it is supposed to be a short version of "Charlotte" which english doesn't have.
There is virginity end it says on dl site also there is sub story with sub heroine in the game

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
1. Good luck!
2. You guys better find a fan with a good basic grasp of English to proof read because I had to read several sentences more than once to understand what's going on.
3. Good luck!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote