Black Rune NTR Rpg by Pastaskii

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
We talking about that Short Game he was making, with the Onee-San looking lady sitting right next to a Piano? I didn't notice any Game other than Black Rune still just sitting there at TBC. I must have missed it.
No, he made another one that was similar looking. Unless that's it that he unpublished to clean up. Was a different girl. Wish I still had it so I could see the name. Unless I'm just going crazy, but I swear he had another game on his ci-en.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
No, he made another one that was similar looking. Unless that's it that he unpublished to clean up. Was a different girl. Wish I still had it so I could see the name. Unless I'm just going crazy, but I swear he had another game on his ci-en.
Never knew of it, or seen OR heard of it. This is a first for me. Oh well. Thanks for informing me!

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
We talking about that Short Game he was making, with the Onee-San looking lady sitting right next to a Piano? I didn't notice any Game other than Black Rune still just sitting there at TBC. I must have missed it.
so still no updates from the guy? i just hope that hes alive somewhere

Reactions: Kazaim

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
theres been no update from the dev since may 2023 right? we call this abandoned or nah?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
theres been no update from the dev since may 2023 right? we call this abandoned or nah?
Too soon to tell, also i think there was some activity (twitter, reposts and replies) later like in june or even august?.

Either way i have seen bigger acts of necromancy (cough*the curse of pleasure*cough) so lets not lose hope xD

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote