trubblefx

Feb 21, 2024
View attachment 2498150

Overview:
Bitch Land
is a 3D/Sandbox/FPS/Strategy/Sex/Builder/Exploration game

In a post-apocalyptic world, you start in the BitchLand city that your parents built.
And now it's your time to venture into the Open World wilderness and build your own cities, drive tanks/cars, get resources, invade visit settlements and capture acquire new people for you.
But first you must complete some missions in the starting city, which serve has the tutorial
(At the moment such Open World isn't done yet, but you can now see a testing version of it!)
(For now most gameplay is in the Starting City)​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-18
Release Date: 2023-15-18
Developer: Breakfast5 - -
Censored: No
Version: Build 4.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Bugs:

DOWNLOAD 4.5
Win: - GDRIVE - MEGA

DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS BUILD 4 (Has "Open world test preview")

Win: - GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2468092 View attachment 2468094 View attachment 2468095 View attachment 2468097 View attachment 2468101 View attachment 2468103 View attachment 2468105 View attachment 2468108 View attachment 2468110 View attachment 2468112 View attachment 2468113 View attachment 2468114

how to get scat scenes?

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Available for public download now
Links on main post

Lemme know if you find any catastrophic bugs T-T

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alkasal

emiru_sama

Mar 28, 2020
Yoooo, that is some work since the end of 2023. Nice to see long changelogs, definitely gonna try

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
I really like this game, even though it crashes randomly. Here, the main focus should not be on adding content, but on fixing bugs and physics. That would be awesome.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BitchLand-B5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
I really like this game, even though it crashes randomly. Here, the main focus should not be on adding content, but on fixing bugs and physics. That would be awesome.
what kind of crashes, the game closes itself?
I usually try making performance improvements, but sometimes it's hard having the game looking normal without using a bit of performance.
Have you tried with lowering the quality in the settings? such as disabling shadows or lowering the resolution.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
When we finally have WORKABLE shit progress gaining after eating?
Do you mean gaining XP from eating it?
I think that already happens, it's the same XP from sex actions btw.
Anyway the level up perks that you need the XP for aren't finished yet, I should put some time into them actually.
There is so many things to do yet, I can only do one thing at a time, but we'll get there eventually

alexandru34

Mar 8, 2024
nice update,but you forgot on stage pole to put sex avaible,or you dint rember,but anyway,doing good work and hope you will add more in future.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Do you mean gaining XP from eating it?
I think that already happens, it's the same XP from sex actions btw.
Anyway the level up perks that you need the XP for aren't finished yet, I should put some time into them actually.
There is so many things to do yet, I can only do one thing at a time, but we'll get there eventually
I mean after pooping, amount of poop don't filing back after time or eating snacks.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
nice update,but you forgot on stage pole to put sex avaible,or you dint rember,but anyway,doing good work and hope you will add more in future.
The "sex spot"?
I can try making that functional soon.
I should add more "sex spots" too around the city, of diferent types.
Feel free to give suggestions :3

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
what kind of crashes, the game closes itself?
I usually try making performance improvements, but sometimes it's hard having the game looking normal without using a bit of performance.
Have you tried with lowering the quality in the settings? such as disabling shadows or lowering the resolution.
"I installed the latest free updated version. I'll be testing it. But I distinctly remember that in the previous version, my character's penis stretched across the entire interface, the FPS dropped to zero, and the game crashed critically.
The FPS dropped and the game crashed due to deformation of physical objects.

I'll report critical bugs I find in Discord.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes