JaySpill

Nov 6, 2020
Lot's of potential, but lot's of glitches, too. For example, pole seems not to be reachable, there's some kind of barrier that keeps you from getting close enough to use it. Character creator is working already, but switching through the hairstyles is tedious, open menu, scroll down, select, rinse and repeat. Maybe some mechanism like switching through pictures in a gallery would work better.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Lot's of potential, but lot's of glitches, too. For example, pole seems not to be reachable, there's some kind of barrier that keeps you from getting close enough to use it. Character creator is working already, but switching through the hairstyles is tedious, open menu, scroll down, select, rinse and repeat. Maybe some mechanism like switching through pictures in a gallery would work better.
Next to the dropdown there's some arrows for next and previous hair.
I've been wanting to re-do a few aspects of the customization menu. Adding a list with thumbnails for each hair model is a good idea, I've added that to my to-do list!

Aqua-

Sep 15, 2019
I really have trust in this game, it kinda sucks the prisoner route is buggy as hell though... since it really looks like it could be a lot of potential! Its understandable there will be bugs, and I have no doubt they will be fixed.

Fun game !

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
here more issue add to the list

item can push u. dont know if that a bug tho

cant exit the tank only turning light on and off. might be cuz i wearing helmet with flashlight

first npc on dance pole not leaving after new npc taking dance pole sooo they just stand there

having issue getting on stair i guess we stuck on something despite first person does not look like it

hey, at least model nice.. I dont want to say it soo junky but i hope there will be more man model that look great like make femboy or something
hope our step mother voice replace with actual human at some point

wanna suggest not drop sec weapon on hand when interact with furniture

and probably cuz those boob phsyic but my GPU fan running like I playing ARK survival evolve and game take bout 5 gb memory
Fallout 4 take 4
at Test open world take 3 and my fan calm down. This not even summer yet
shooting someone in city will freeze the game for a sec
and those LOD......it too obvious to mention i guess

and this happen after i get knockout in test open world. i quit to main menu and start over then load my own character
Bitch Land 2023-11-27 15-56-18-739.jpg

Plaza i think. I talk to client for sex work but cuz random people keep pushing me away from her i choose to sex and i am doing sex but she invisible with floating dildo

Last edited:

Dstrs

Dec 9, 2018
this game i love characters and stories but bug as hell penis looks weird and it jiggle by it self and i was near prison and i saw text says sit then i press E then i was inside prison and cant get out and nps spawn same spot sometimes 3 to 4 they attach to each other

testry

Sep 18, 2017
I got out the prison by attacking the slaves and getting beaten. Woke up naked in the back street.

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
Are you guys aware the tag "female domination" is missing. If the settings include women on the captured route female domination will happen.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Made a new Build 4.5 as a Technical Update.
Download links updated at the thread start.

Contains a bunch of bug fixes, and a new movement system (check the change log).

For Build 5, I'll add a new male model, and I'll start adding Missions and unique NPC's.

Reactions: Balial42

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
I've played the new build for a little while. Two issues I've noticed so far, one is that I bought some condoms from the vending machine behind the brothel but couldn't pick them up for some reason. Second is that as a prostitute clients don't seem to follow me to find somewhere to have sex. Don't know if these are new because this is the first time I've played the game.

Also I can't save the game, don't know if that's deliberate or not.

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Neat, looking forward to how this game turn out. Do you have plan to like rule your own land? I want to suggest for become bandit and make use of slave cap in wild or kidnap from city (require car actually u should have some sort of transport first before anything else) be it use them to mine/wood/farm/guard, escout or raid run down city then eventually city will notice and send army/merc (Better stats slave for u if u cap them alive) to raid u for not making legal money and avoid taxation.
something to keep player keep on coming back and invest in playing more and make use of money they made or something game changing, improvement

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
I've played the new build for a little while. Two issues I've noticed so far, one is that I bought some condoms from the vending machine behind the brothel but couldn't pick them up for some reason. Second is that as a prostitute clients don't seem to follow me to find somewhere to have sex. Don't know if these are new because this is the first time I've played the game.

Also I can't save the game, don't know if that's deliberate or not.
condoms aren't fully added in yet.
I'll look into the other one and see what I need to fix (y)

Reactions: straboavso1

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Neat, looking forward to how this game turn out. Do you have plan to like rule your own land? I want to suggest for become bandit and make use of slave cap in wild or kidnap from city (require car actually u should have some sort of transport first before anything else) be it use them to mine/wood/farm/guard, escout or raid run down city then eventually city will notice and send army/merc (Better stats slave for u if u cap them alive) to raid u for not making legal money and avoid taxation.
something to keep player keep on coming back and invest in playing more and make use of money they made or something game changing, improvement
All planned, but for the open world section.
Currently I'm going to mostly finish things in the starting city before going into adding open world features

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
the game isnt bad,but what i dont understand,why the developer dosent concentrate to finish at least 2 missions.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Well.
How tf do you get out of the prison? I fell in the hole XD

Well, I did get out of this prison....
Problem is : I got yeeted into the fucking 5th dimension or something

1705978124949.png

As hilarious as it is.... Yeah, game's still a long, looooooong way to go :KEK::KEK::HideThePain:

BAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST CAN'T

1705978325767.png

That thing here. Yeah, that's my character's dick.

Oh fuck I'm literally dying:LUL::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Friendly advice Breakfast5 : you should enable a debug console or add some kind of teleport cheats. Anything that could give the player the possibility to unfuck themselves from this kind of situation

Last edited:
Reactions: Nuklel
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes