• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Played this for a bit and it has a nice character creator system, but as a game... At least adding a save functionality should be the top priority, otherwise if you are stuck due to a bug it's game over. Also pregnancy is kinda weird, belly grows too fast, I bought some condoms but looks like they don't work.

Reactions: Bumshak

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
Can you play as pure lesbian only and avoid all dicks (at least the male ones) or downright disable males in setting ?

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Why are all the protagonist prefixes so fat!

How do I stop tmy character looking at the camera all the time?

Last edited:

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Did tutorial, started exploring...now I'm stuck here with no way out. bl.png

If you're going to have a game with faulty stuff like this, add a way to get out. Something to enable the 'noclip' mode maybe.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Did tutorial, started exploring...now I'm stuck here with no way out. View attachment 3594914

If you're going to have a game with faulty stuff like this, add a way to get out. Something to enable the 'noclip' mode maybe.
I made an "anti stuck" feature, but sometimes it's not perfect, so you can also press F8 to teleport to a safe location.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Hmm, I thought that was already added, I made it many builds ago, so maybe meanwhile it isn't working right.
will look into it.
Yeap. But it's bronken since that update. I suprised what nobody still not informed about that. Even after respawn it's didn't restoring.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
"I installed the latest free updated version. I'll be testing it. But I distinctly remember that in the previous version, my character's penis stretched across the entire interface, the FPS dropped to zero, and the game crashed critically.
The FPS dropped and the game crashed due to deformation of physical objects.

I'll report critical bugs I find in Discord.
Idk. Version 5 fine for me. Even with Shadows and thos body physics. Yeah, dicks and tits still back to stance as been on version 3. Streching, dancing, flying. And as longer you playing, then often you meeting this.

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
I made an "anti stuck" feature, but sometimes it's not perfect, so you can also press F8 to teleport to a safe location.
Is the anti stuck feature supposed to be in menus or is it something automatic?
The second time I tried to play I fell through a floor and was stuck behind a fence. o_O

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
You really need to add a saavegame option.
Also i seen a lot of dick, ass and tits clipping around, specially while they are moving or dancing

Reactions: Wlms

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
After starting work in strip club i was given key by the girl in charge and told to go to my room upstairs but with room is that ?
plus those rooms don't even have a doors
Also damn does this game have a lot of bugs, but i get it early bulid, big scale, lot's of things etc...

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
is scat optional? or can you turn it off?

edit: found a reply saying it is avoidable so ill give it a go :)

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes