bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
You'll need to start a new save:

Posted by the dev:
There's likely a ton of bugs remaining, and I haven't finished adding titfucking, but I don't want to delay much longer. Let me know if you guys run into any really crazy bugs.

Reactions: cooaga and abgazil
Jan 28, 2018
You'll need to start a new save:

Posted by the dev:
So far, the only two major bugs I've found are that after a certain amount of progress has been made, if you select the "touch me" option, it takes you back to the main menu, and after a certain (different) amount of progress has been made, if you select the "talk to her" option (or whatever it's called), you get a rollback error.

Jan 28, 2018
Judging by the 4chan thread, it looks like the game is potentially going to go in a much darker direction. While having those options may be what people want, I honestly hope that future story progression doesn't get locked behind some of those options; said another way, I really hope that if those options do get added (for example, one person talked about being able to kick her), that we aren't forced to do them in order to progress the story. If any of you guys reading this feel the same, I would suggest saying something in the 4chan thread.

TheRealUnknownError

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
This is UnknownError. Someone finally told me about this thread. I can't believe so many of you remained interested in my game, while I was away. That's amazing. What features do you guys want to see implemented in future updates? Give me your honest opinions.

Edit: Reading through the thread it's clear that there's some confusion/interest in why I stopped updating the project for a long period of time. I'll try to answer this briefly.

I started an advanced degree program. It was fairly competitive and took up a significant amount of time. I tried to keep working on BB, and managed to make a number of sizable updates during my first semester, but as the workload increased it became more and more difficult to balance my time between teaching, coursework, home life, and side projects. The agreement I made with my wife when I began working on Bitch Breaker was that if my patreon could make enough to justify the amount of time I was putting into it, I could continue working on the project. This never happened, due in large part to my refusal to market my patreon, withhold content, or offer special benefits to patreon supporters. In the end, I was working most of my waking hours and sleeping very little. Worse, I was beginning to neglect my personal relationships. Eventually, my wife asked that I abandon the project. Without any money coming in, it was difficult to argue with her, but I was nonetheless reluctant to drop the project. I can't stand to leave work unfinished. So, we compromised. I agreed to cut back on the time I was spending on the project. I had been working around 20+ hours a week on Bitch Breaker and I cut that back to around 5. I didn't want to just leave my patreon collecting monthly payments without delivering any content, so I set it to only charge my patrons when I posted an update. After making that change, I decided to stop making small frequent updates(since it would charge my patrons for each of these) and focus on delivering larger updates. I never really stopped working on the project, but for a time my progress was glacial. Then, in late 2017, I lost several members of my immediate family in an accident. The following year my father was diagnosed with a terminal illness. These incidences lead me to temporarily drop most of my projects and focus on my family. I'm back because my degree program wrapped up, and for the first time in a very long time, I have enough time to begin more serious work on the project. I'll try to get as much done as I can over the next few months, and try to get my patreon to start earning enough to justify continued work on the project, but if I can't, the project may become dormant again. Before that happens though, I should have given you guys a pretty decent amount of game.

Last edited:

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
This is UnknownError. Someone finally told me about this thread. I can't believe so many of you remained interested in my game, while I was away. That's amazing. What features do you guys want to see implemented in future updates? Give me your honest opinions.

Edit: Reading through the thread it's clear that there's some confusion/interest in why I stopped updating the project for a long period of time. I'll try to answer this briefly.

I started an advanced degree program. It was fairly competitive and took up a significant amount of time. I tried to keep working on BB, and managed to make a number of sizable updates during my first semester, but as the workload increased it became more and more difficult to balance my time between teaching, coursework, home life, and side projects. The agreement I made with my wife when I began working on Bitch Breaker was that if my patreon could make enough to justify the amount of time I was putting into it, I could continue working on the project. This never happened, due in large part to my refusal to market my patreon, withhold content, or offer special benefits to patreon supporters. In the end, I was working most of my waking hours and sleeping very little. Worse, I was beginning to neglect my personal relationships. Eventually, my wife asked that I abandon the project. Without any money coming in, it was difficult to argue with her, but I was nonetheless reluctant to drop the project. I can't stand to leave work unfinished. So, we compromised. I agreed to cut back on the time I was spending on the project. I had been working around 20+ hours a week on Bitch Breaker and I cut that back to around 5. I didn't want to just leave my patreon collecting monthly payments without delivering any content, so I set it to only charge my patrons when I posted an update. After making that change, I decided to stop making small frequent updates(since it would charge my patrons for each of these) and focus on delivering larger updates. I never really stopped working on the project, but for a time my progress was glacial. Then, in late 2017, I lost several members of my immediate family in an accident. The following year my father was diagnosed with a terminal illness. These incidences lead me to temporarily drop most of my projects and focus on my family. I'm back because my degree program wrapped up, and for the first time in a very long time, I have enough time to begin more serious work on the project. I'll try to get as much done as I can over the next few months, and try to get my patreon to start earning enough to justify continued work on the project, but if I can't, the project may become dormant again. Before that happens though, I should have given you guys a pretty decent amount of game.
Thank you very much for the great game and thorough explanation. Looking forward to what comes next and hope you don't shy away from putting in more maledom / physical abuse stuff!

Jan 28, 2018
Hey TheRealUnknownError , glad to see you're back! I started following the project just before your 2nd to last release (counting the newest one) a couple years ago, and I believe I told you then that it was one of my immediate favorites because the writing was both good and hilarious! I'm definitely looking forward to the finished project/the direction you ultimately take it!

As for voicing our desires here: if people want more maledom/abuse/sadism/sadomasochism stuff, then that's what the people want, I'll just say that I hope that that won't be the only way to progress the game. I understand this isn't going to be a waifu simulators (as was mentioned in the 4chan thread) nor would I want it to be, I also just don't necessarily want to literally break her body. There's more than one way to be a sadist (i.e. mentally), and I hope that we can get more of that (as the game has already kind of hinted at in some of her internal responses/monologues). Additionally, I hope to see more Soul options as well, because that seems like it would be a hilarious path, and maybe even have some overlap with both the mental and physical coercion paths.

Anyway, again, welcome back and "Let's Rock!"

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
Just keep doing what your doing. Your game is great and the writing is fantastic.

TheRealUnknownError

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Thanks for the support guys. It means a lot.

I've been planning to go back and add soul options to all the old content in the game to balance the more aggressive (Balls) options. I just haven't had the time. It IS something I'll definitely be doing though.

As for the maledom/abuse options people have been asking for, I believe that any new features/content should be additive. Adding unavoidable "extreme content" to the game, like more intense physical abuse, can only be additive if it doesn't take away from other players' agency. Player choice is supremely important. Much of the enjoyment found in moral options/morality systems in videogames, regardless of which path the player chooses, is found in a simple choice. Pushing a button to inflict pain is only enjoyable because it is the player's choice to push that button. At the same time, players are aware that by not pushing the button they have chosen an act of good, which is itself satisfying. This means that for players who wish to play "good" characters, the presence of the button only enhances their experience, even if they never access that content.

I'm running into a bit of a wall creatively trying to figure out how to make the new "work" system frankly not suck. It needs to provide an alternate method for players to earn gold, as well as advance the main plot, without being a money button or needlessly grindy mini-game. I have been considering making it function as mini-roleplay experices, where the player is presented with typical or not so typical office encounters and they must select choices to navigate those encounters. Small stuff like "a guy you don't like puts your stapler in jello what do you do?" or "The boss wants your opinion on a new project."

TheRealUnknownError

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Add an option to whore out the bitch to customers for money
Interestingly enough, that's one of the reason why I implimented the email system. not only will the player eventually be able whore out the bitch if he so chooses, but the player will also be able to force her to send him sexual photos through the email system, which the player can then sell in the online store.

Jan 28, 2018
Thanks for the support guys. It means a lot.

I've been planning to go back and add soul options to all the old content in the game to balance the more aggressive (Balls) options. I just haven't had the time. It IS something I'll definitely be doing though.

As for the maledom/abuse options people have been asking for, I believe that any new features/content should be additive. Adding unavoidable "extreme content" to the game, like more intense physical abuse, can only be additive if it doesn't take away from other players' agency. Player choice is supremely important. Much of the enjoyment found in moral options/morality systems in videogames, regardless of which path the player chooses, is found in a simple choice. Pushing a button to inflict pain is only enjoyable because it is the player's choice to push that button. At the same time, players are aware that by not pushing the button they have chosen an act of good, which is itself satisfying. This means that for players who wish to play "good" characters, the presence of the button only enhances their experience, even if they never access that content.

I'm running into a bit of a wall creatively trying to figure out how to make the new "work" system frankly not suck. It needs to provide an alternate method for players to earn gold, as well as advance the main plot, without being a money button or needlessly grindy mini-game. I have been considering making it function as mini-roleplay experices, where the player is presented with typical or not so typical office encounters and they must select choices to navigate those encounters. Small stuff like "a guy you don't like puts your stapler in jello what do you do?" or "The boss wants your opinion on a new project."
Thanks for the response, TheRealUnknownError ! Glad to hear your thoughts/opinions on player choices and paths, it's definitely reassuring!

As for the work system, maybe it could serve as an optional way to further the story (like how we saw with the hilarious Gendo/NGE homage). What I mean is, she goes to a different department trying to get help getting free from Max, he sees that and follow her (thus it backfires), and then he punishes her for that while also advancing his own station. I don't know how plausible that is, but that's kind of the impression I got of what was going to happen with the teaser we've already seen in the game.

Anyway, I hope that's helpful!

Last edited:

caravan45

Feb 19, 2018
Interestingly enough, that's one of the reason why I implimented the email system. not only will the player eventually be able whore out the bitch if he so chooses, but the player will also be able to force her to send him sexual photos through the email system, which the player can then sell in the online store.
Thanks. Also how long until the next version releases

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes