just1more

Aug 8, 2016
IIRC, what basically happened is that he and his wife felt like he couldn't afford to spend so much time on something without making any money from it (he was updating weekly) but then when he made a patreon, I guess he couldn't bring himself to be a dick about it so he offered no rewards whatsoever -- everybody would still get every update for free. His patreon made well under 100$ IIRC and then he vanished.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: setter6

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
So for people who have never heard of this game is it worth giving it a go in it's current state or waiting for more updates?

thjis1

Formerly 'curtis castart'
Apr 2, 2017
No idea what he was releasing every week, game is not bad. Just not much to it if you are talking months.

DEMB88

Aug 23, 2016
He is adding in on the next update with some more stuff so please wait thx you
That's if he hasn't abandoned this game, his lost post was in April saying there would be an update in May. It is now July and he's posted/said nothing.

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
I like the art style , the player character was unique . He just needs to put more time in female characters art ( certainly needs improvement on that part ) . If you ever read a naya or comic on ehentai you know know what i mean . In case of the male character is so bad and deformed that is hilarious while female characters are beautiful

Reactions: bernthal

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
$77 what a shame , if this game had good art it would been a better than almost every 1k visual novel on patreon . i forgot the last time when i read all the dialogue in a visual novel without skipping some parts

Reactions: waffel and bernthal

oni

Sep 23, 2017
I know it might seem like a silly question, but is there a walkthrough or cheats for this game?

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes