stone46

Dec 2, 2016
I know it might seem like a silly question, but is there a walkthrough or cheats for this game?
pretty simple game really, just get fit and beat her at the race a few times and keep your request small at the start.
However i would recommend save scumming and trying things at varying levels of submission for different text as this game actually has some interesting writing.

as for cheats, i am pretty sure there isnt any but i think there a few modded versions around.

oste22

May 31, 2017
Could someone rocommend some similiar games ? I already played winds disciple, four elements trainer, witch trainer, princess trainer, orange trainer pleasee XD And it would be gooid if already has decent amount of content...

cloudmoon

Jun 1, 2017
Could someone rocommend some similiar games ? I already played winds disciple, four elements trainer, witch trainer, princess trainer, orange trainer pleasee XD And it would be gooid if already has decent amount of content...
If you're into naruto you can try out Sarada Training and Kunoichi trainer.

May 15, 2017
played that too forgot to mention it XD
Yeah I like the pixel 2D art.

The only other game I've found so far is lateshifter which is still in demo but still fun.

Wish there was a good tag system. Dl Site for the Japanese games has this but with western made stuff it's a bit of a trawl to find the good stuff.

Dinker

May 15, 2017
Ever wonder if a creator just died and didn't bother to tell anyone how to access their accounts so that they can be closed? I mean more than likely he just lost interest, but abandoned games can be a little spooky.

Reactions: bernthal

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, guess the game could be set as abandoned given it has been some months since last update..
Sad as the setting what so far unique.

Edit : As to others games, depend, if its about "trainer", they are some, From Akabur's to his forks, toward Korra and the others, guess a search using the keyword would be enough.
The most develloped this said is "Four Element Trainer", where the last episode is quite neat (with a returning character who act as support :)).
Then, if it is about the office part, they are some, even if I do not have name in mind atm. Knowing thats not the main support in any case.

Try using tags 'office', 'trainer' etc. They are two search tool btw, one from the upper area, then one from the side (more fine tuning).

Reactions: bernthal

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
This really is a hidden jem. However can you actually get her to touch you?

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
i downloaded all of the bitch breaker rar's and tried extracting in same directory and the single file seperatly and keep gettng Bitch_Breaker_PrePreAlpha.exe ... i dont understand

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
I found this a while back and decided to wait for it to at least get to 0.3 before I tryed it only to come back later and find it abandoned now I'm sad

JEJE2000

Nov 25, 2018
Somebody got information about unknownerror like Twitter or something, I saw the Patron but didn t find anything. I just want to find a way to write him.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Any man or girl have the full save with all scene?
its been years so unfortunately no but honestly there's not that much content in there you will blow through it in like 15 minutes even if you are reading the dialogue

U

User_71462

I hate it when good/unique games are just abandoned. I wish someone would come and finish it. It was on the verge of being something great, but now we'll never know.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes