VN Others Completed Bishoujo Mangekyou: A Girl's Cursed Legend [Final] [wstar]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
So someone else also DMed me regarding this. Here's the thing, I'm actually unable to to access the link anymore, as I was simply lucky to have noticed it quick. The link on the original chinese forum was valid for only a week from the original upload, which I happened to stumble over at the right time. As of now, I also do not have any access to it.

I actually do not even have the original files in my pc anymore (there was decensored animation mp4s also, but well i couldn't figure out how to get them working and now they are all gone.)

The thing is what I simply did that time was replace the original JPG images with the decensored ones, and make sure the naming convention is the same directly on the data folder, and just simply zipped the entire folder for upload.

If you are able to get just the decensored images form some other sites, then following what I did should theoretically work, assuming the file structure are similar.
I found a uncensored CG collection online but
What tool did you use to create the data pack file type? 7zip? Winwar?
Idk how to create a data pack.

fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
I found a uncensored CG collection online but
What tool did you use to create the data pack file type? 7zip? Winwar?
Idk how to create a data pack.
The "data pack" in this case is literally a folder called "data". zipping it/compressing it is just for the sake of file transfer, and you can use any tool, even the stock windows explorer file compress(zip) feature will do.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
The "data pack" in this case is literally a folder called "data". zipping it/compressing it is just for the sake of file transfer, and you can use any tool, even the stock windows explorer file compress(zip) feature will do.
1703968707345.png

did not work i even removed the older data pack 3 and it did notting

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
would it be possible for me to share the uncensored CG collection with you and you can do it for me dude?

Im not a computer expert person i am not good at that stuff

Last edited:

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
you need to extract it file afterwards for it to work... it should prompt you to replace the existing files.
sorry dude but im beyond confused here i am not a computer person who knows how to program or knows how to do this stuff i only know how to do the basic stuff like download something and replace the existing one with the modded or new one or how to extract a zipped or rar file.

idk anything to complex.

anyway maybe you could do it if you had time? i could send you the pictures i found online.

if not then guess ill have to deal with the fact i cant get the game uncensored since i cant access the china websites.
and just play it with the Mosaics.

fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
sorry dude but im beyond confused here i am not a computer person who knows how to program or knows how to do this stuff i only know how to do the basic stuff like download something and replace the existing one with the modded or new one or how to extract a zipped or rar file.

idk anything to complex.

anyway maybe you could do it if you had time? i could send you the pictures i found online.

if not then guess ill have to deal with the fact i cant get the game uncensored since i cant access the china websites.
and just play it with the Mosaics.
ok... I just downloaded the files to check how I did them. i just notice that winrar cannot open these .pack file in the data, which is why you were very confused and cant access it...uhh I'll be honest. How the F did i manage to open it last timeo_Oo_O????

I remember it being quite simple when I did that, so I maybe just forgotten how I did... but even I myself also have no idea how to access it right now...so....

my bad...sorry for the confusion...unless u get someone from china to get the files, or contact whoever that managed to extract the cgs, I also don't think I am able to do anything...

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
ok... I just downloaded the files to check how I did them. i just notice that winrar cannot open these .pack file in the data, which is why you were very confused and cant access it...uhh I'll be honest. How the F did i manage to open it last timeo_Oo_O????

I remember it being quite simple when I did that, so I maybe just forgotten how I did... but even I myself also have no idea how to access it right now...so....

my bad...sorry for the confusion...unless u get someone from china to get the files, or contact whoever that managed to extract the cgs, I also don't think I am able to do anything...
Hmm ..... Ok thank you anyhow I just hope someday I'll get those uncensored patches for games 2/2.5/3 but for now I'll just wait.

Maybe someone in this fourm will share them from those Chinese websites.

Last edited:

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
Theres a patch?
you mean the Uncensored one? yea but it Un-Official made by china and every Bishoujo Mangekyou game has one volumes 1-5 but volume 1,2,4,5 is compatible with the Japan version just replace Datapack files with the one from the link for volume 5 above

sadly volumes 2.5 and 3 need the china translations to work so yea those wont work unless you play it in Chinese

Last edited:

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
if you want a good source I know a good place on anime-sharing they include the 1.1 patch and even a Uncensored patch.

Damn, yet again, my eyes are open to how wonderful China is. I downloaded the 5th game from Ryuu Games, but the patch won't install itself. Is there someplace where I can install the game with all the patches already installed and ready to use?

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
Damn, yet again, my eyes are open to how wonderful China is. I downloaded the 5th game from Ryuu Games, but the patch won't install itself. Is there someplace where I can install the game with all the patches already installed and ready to use?
Nvm, i think the animesharing site did this.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
And no it not pre-installed you'll have to manually do everything but you'll find everything you need after extracting the compressed file.

Also when your finished downloading the 12 parts if you come across a extraction error saying something about it missing a part.
that is because the names need to be fixed cause you used multiple uploading websites on that link I sent you.
the names are different so just pick one of the parts and reuse that name on the 12 parts but make sure to change the part to the number it needs.
so if part 1s name is blabla just name the other one the same name but add a part 2 instead of a part 1 but you have to look at the original name first so you know what part number it was before you changed the name.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes