VN Others Completed Bishoujo Mangekyou: A Girl's Cursed Legend [Final] [wstar]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
I just DL-d it again to check, there is a rar file in the folder with the crack included. If you don't want to install the game, you can just copy those two files in the 美少女万華鏡 ―かつて少女だった君へ― DL版 (起動不可)\Setup\AppData folder and start it with the crack. If you did install just put those files in the main folder of the games installation folder and you should be golden.

If you don't have ITHVNR already, and want to actually read the text,here's some help with translating the text with machine translation:

Awesome thanks! The others work fine. Just that one I was having trouble with

Reactions: drebin

natey181

Dec 14, 2018
hey guys i found a torrent for this..https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2570815..
Just dont blame me if anything is wrong

drebin

May 1, 2017
For anyone interested in Happoubi's games and can somewhat understand japanese. The new title focusing on Renge is officially out.

_masterup2.jpg

WednesdayRose

Apr 14, 2019
are there other game from this as i seen pictures of them yet this side does not seem to have it are they not in english yet?

drebin

May 1, 2017
are there other game from this as i seen pictures of them yet this side does not seem to have it are they not in english yet?
There are 6 VNs overall, but none of them are translated apart from this one.

The same translation team is working on part 2.5, and part 4, but it'll be a while until you see anything about them.
If my memory serves me right, after I heard about them translating Kirie's story (This one), they took around 3 years to actually finish the translation.

• Wow
Reactions: keitaka

WednesdayRose

Apr 14, 2019

The same translation team is working on part 2.5, and part 4, but it'll be a while until you see anything about them.
If my memory serves me right, after I heard about them translating Kirie's story (This one), they took around 3 years to actually finish the translation.
hmm well its understandable, thank you for the information if i could understand japanese I would just buy them now lol but ohh well best I can do is read few characters.

keitaka

Feb 5, 2019

3 years.....kill me.

drebin

May 1, 2017
What does it mean?
It's a script error.
Specifically the scp.Avg_CharaParam.

Before actually trying to figure it out, the first question. Is your system using japanese locale?
It could be a Unicode error. A lot of japanese software can't display the kanji in western unicodes.

Reactions: dvdrssl

dvdrssl

Jan 19, 2019
drebin
My windows 10 is set to Japanese Locale.... but it's not enough. I needed to use applocale.exe to run the game. For anyone else with this problem dont bother with windows settings just use app locale and dont be stubborn about it like i was.... shit....

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I downloaded the CG rip but I can't open any of the pictures with my image viewer or editing software. It tells me either it's an unknown format or invalid png file.

AxDxEx

Aug 7, 2019

3 years.....kill me.
Sounds like it's time to learn japanese. We have 3 years... seems doable.

• Haha
Reactions: keitaka

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
The final VN (covering the overarching story of Renge and Natsuhiko) came out in 2020. So you probably add a few more years to that :whistle:

Reactions: AxDxEx

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I liked this game extremely. She had a very nice story Romance-Maledom-Femdom is really nice when they are all together. The story was also good. I also want to play the game with Renge, but I guess there is no translation.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes