VN Others Completed Bishoujo Mangekyou: A Girl's Cursed Legend [Final] [wstar]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Third game in this "series" is apparently fully translated since October 31th, but the dude doing the tl is putting up restrictions to get the patch. So if you want it, you have to , and answer a questionnaire about the artist of these games, apparently. I made a request for the game itself in the meantime. :D

Last edited:

SmallJoker69

Mar 12, 2021
First nukige that was interesting enough to read all the way through, for me at least. Art is really good. I was so excited when I found out there's 5 more games of the series and so disappointed about the fact none of them are translated. :cautious:

Darsk

Mar 16, 2018
Does anyone have a 100% save for this game?

I tried to find it on google for over an hour but all I get are dead links or people complaining they cant save.

fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
I have replaced the images with the AI de-censored version made by the chinese user 死亡讴歌 from the kfpromax forum originally made for the Artemis Engine port.

if anyone wants it, here is a download link:

Just replace the data from the "GameData" folder. only images are de-censored, the animations are not as I'm still not sure how to get it working.

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
I have replaced the images with the AI de-censored version made by the chinese user 死亡讴歌 from the kfpromax forum originally made for the Artemis Engine port.

Mega

Just replace the data from the "GameData" folder. only images are de-censored, the animations are not as I'm still not sure how to get it working.
Works fine. Thank you!

frotag

Aug 16, 2017
full save attached

1. Set SavePath in $GAME_FOLDER/SaveData/SavePath.txt to whatever
2. Replace /path/you/picked/SaveData/SystemData.dat with the attached file

Reactions: Twistty

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
Question, another game from the same developer recently got translated but wasn't uploaded here (on this site) why is that?

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Third game in this "series" is apparently fully translated since October 31th, but the dude doing the tl is putting up restrictions to get the patch. So if you want it, you have to , and answer a questionnaire about the artist of these games, apparently. I made a request for the game itself in the meantime. :D
I guess you never got the game?

If you mean the one with Haru (the inn lady), it probably just flew under the uploaders's radar. You can make a request if you want.
A request is already on the website since 2021 I believe, I think there is no hope for us to get the other games translated :(

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022

Mega

hello dude i see you made that Uncensored patch work for game 1.

but umm is there anyway you can help me get these uncensored patches for games 2 and 2.5 and 3? i cant access the china download links on VNDB cause im not from China.

but here are the 3 links if you know how to get them

fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
hello dude i see you made that Uncensored patch work for game 1.

but umm is there anyway you can help me get these uncensored patches for games 2 and 2.5 and 3? i cant access the china download links on VNDB cause im not from China.

but here are the 3 links if you know how to get them

So someone else also DMed me regarding this. Here's the thing, I'm actually unable to to access the link anymore, as I was simply lucky to have noticed it quick. The link on the original chinese forum was valid for only a week from the original upload, which I happened to stumble over at the right time. As of now, I also do not have any access to it.

I actually do not even have the original files in my pc anymore (there was decensored animation mp4s also, but well i couldn't figure out how to get them working and now they are all gone.)

The thing is what I simply did that time was replace the original JPG images with the decensored ones, and make sure the naming convention is the same directly on the data folder, and just simply zipped the entire folder for upload.

If you are able to get just the decensored images form some other sites, then following what I did should theoretically work, assuming the file structure are similar.

• Wow
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes