Ice N Rusty LTD.

Jun 28, 2023
i tried to go open the link of bikomation's animation in kemono.party, which takes me to opendrive. but then it says it's either no longer available or expired. I tried every link i could on bikomation's artist page in kemono, and they all suffered the same fate. Welp. i guess maybe someday i'll pay for the patreon.

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
i tried to go open the link of bikomation's animation in kemono.party, which takes me to opendrive. but then it says it's either no longer available or expired. I tried every link i could on bikomation's artist page in kemono, and they all suffered the same fate. Welp. i guess maybe someday i'll pay for the patreon.
He always does that.

gman62

Apr 6, 2023
Will be keeping an eye open here. Just came across Biko on twitter and I love paws so hopefully someone gets ahold of the June pack eventually.

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Will be keeping an eye open here. Just came across Biko on twitter and I love paws so hopefully someone gets ahold of the June pack eventually.
With the state we are in, it is becoming increasingly more difficult. Anyone paying is either simping and not sharing, or don't care/know about the existence of these sites.
Also if someone does share, but isn't careful, there is high likelyhood that Biko will remove them, and cause potential problems to them (don't know if leaking paywalled content can be used on grounds to sue, but the idiot looks like the type to do it)
I thought about paying for one months and see if I can ask for prevoius month content, but he has made every step of the process annoying and difficult, with some extra old content being permanently paywalled with gumroad.

kittacular22

Feb 27, 2022
With the state we are in, it is becoming increasingly more difficult. Anyone paying is either simping and not sharing, or don't care/know about the existence of these sites.
Also if someone does share, but isn't careful, there is high likelyhood that Biko will remove them, and cause potential problems to them (don't know if leaking paywalled content can be used on grounds to sue, but the idiot looks like the type to do it)
I thought about paying for one months and see if I can ask for prevoius month content, but he has made every step of the process annoying and difficult, with some extra old content being permanently paywalled with gumroad.
please do! i'd love seeing all the new stuff that's available... i'd pay myself, but money is incredibly tight right now tbh

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
please do! i'd love seeing all the new stuff that's available... i'd pay myself, but money is incredibly tight right now tbh
Good luck, he is very overprotective with this, and that's an understatement. It has become his whole life. He stalks Telegram groups (once DMCAing a MEGA link about 30 minutes after someone posted it), U-18, and I would be really surprised if he didn't know about this thread.

If you do plan to do this, make sure that your Patreon account can't be connected to here in any way. You also should wait a while before doing anything risky to collect as many files as you can, or at least share anonymously. It might be a red flag if you ask for the specific folders that we don't have yet, so I'm wary about those. I don't know if OneDrive alerts when people download shared folders, that could be a problem.

1690750751062.png

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Good luck, he is very overprotective with this, and that's an understatement. It has become his whole life. He stalks Telegram groups (once DMCAing a MEGA link about 30 minutes after someone posted it), U-18, and I would be really surprised if he didn't know about this thread.

If you do plan to do this, make sure that your Patreon account can't be connected to here in any way. You also should wait a while before doing anything risky to collect as many files as you can, or at least share anonymously. It might be a red flag if you ask for the specific folders that we don't have yet, so I'm wary about those. I don't know if OneDrive alerts when people download shared folders, that could be a problem.

View attachment 2813265
Kinda difficult since 99% of My accounts share names, but I can try to ask for at the very least the current pack and amybe prevoius ones since he says he gives them out to those who ask.
And if he refuses to give a single one, that is pretty much a scam, and might straight up be against Patreon tos (and a good enough reason to get him in trouble)
Although it migh be hard since the conversion of currencies is like 1:4.5, so 'just 10 dollars' is a lot more over here

Reactions: Articalo1234567

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
Kinda difficult since 99% of My accounts share names,
That's never a good idea, he'll reject you instantly; but you probably can change your Patreon name.
but I can try to ask for at the very least the current pack and amybe prevoius ones since he says he gives them out to those who ask.
And if he refuses to give a single one, that is pretty much a scam, and might straight up be against Patreon tos (and a good enough reason to get him in trouble)
Although it migh be hard since the conversion of currencies is like 1:4.5, so 'just 10 dollars' is a lot more over here
Good luck, though. Try your best not to arouse suspicion. In the brief window of time you have access, find every post
that's only available with a link in the comments and download all of them.

Reactions: Articalo1234567

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Biko may not be the only one, but he's definitely a extremely notorious character of nintendo. Except he doesn't technically hold any of the trademarks his animations are loaned from.

He's like an underground soft drink seller that claims what you can and can't do with his cans, even if it is a direct redrawing of official brands.

There are at least 2 animation artist better stylistically than biko that also resort to PM linking, but at least they aren't as ridiculously zealots of their own work. For that reason, I tend not to reference them, not that there's much content to see in the first place as they started doing that late and there's not much the triple barrier wall.

You know, some artist I genuinely respect so much, I simply refuse to pirate their work for months. These ones are very forgiving to outsiders, even if they got the 'clout' needed to earn modestly, they never resorted to permanent paywall. For me at least, if you don't want me to pirate, give me a good reason from a plebeian perspective, not an artist perspective. After all: Piracy is a service issue, not pricing.
I've donated a few bucks to Zonkpunch, T-Hoodie, Masterploxy and Bitshift, despite all of them having horrendous long-waiting time. Because they make me feel like they deserve my dollar, whereas people like biko makes me want to keep my dollar a mile away.

Last edited:

NaZTaR

Oct 11, 2023
View attachment 2536380

Overview:
Bikomation is a 2D artist who makes short and medium-length animations of characters from cartoons, video games, and animes, such as: Beastars, Aggretsuko, Zootopia and others. He primarily makes furry content and releases them in monthly packs.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-23
Artist: Bikomation - - - -
Censorship: Some alternates (obscured)
Language: English
Resolution: 4k/1080p for videos, various for images.
Content: 706 images, 20 videos.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Changelog:

Torrent (2023-06-16)
Download:
November - December 2019:
- - - WORKUPLOAD -
January - October 2020:
- - - -
March 2021:
- - - - PIXELDRAIN - -
WORKUPLOAD
May - July 2021:
- - - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
October 2021:
- - - -
PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
February 2022:
- - - - PIXELDRAIN - -
WORKUPLOAD
June - December 2022:
- - - - PIXELDRAIN - -
WORKUPLOAD
January - February 2023:
- - - - PIXELDRAIN - -
WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2536427 View attachment 2536428 View attachment 2536430 View attachment 2536433
Is there a compilation for December 2021?

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Now, if you want my honest take, biko's style feel a lot more stiff. The characters are pretty mechanical with their movement and expressions vary so little, it makes Zonkpunch's and dragonweirdo's animation look like a genuine artifact of the highest grade.

It isn't that biko's animation is bad, but rather how he presents his animation. He loops them for a while and pans the camera over the places. And he doesn't do it in the style of Zonkpunch, where sex positions are shown by different angles. Rather, he takes the more jarring "left-right, up-down" camera movement approach.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metamaterial