Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
bikomation_new_logo.png

Overview:
Bikomation is a 2D artist who makes short and medium-length traced animations of characters from cartoons, video games, and anime, such as: Beastars, Helluva Boss, The Bad Guys, and others. He primarily makes furry content and releases them in monthly packs.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-02
Artist: Bikomation - - - -
Censorship: Some alternates (obscured)
Language: English
Resolution: 4k/1080p for videos, various for images.
Content: 706 images, 20 videos.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Changelog:

Torrent (2023-06-16)
Download:
November - December 2019: - - -
January - October 2020: - - -
March 2021: - - - - -

May - July 2021: - - - - -
October 2021: - - -
- -
February 2022: - - - - -

June - December 2022: - - - - -

January - February 2023: - - - - -
July-September 2023: - - - - -
January 2024: - - - -

Just Videos: - - -

ZA_Judy_Hopps_and_Nick_NSFW_By_Bikomation.gif BS_Louis_and_Legoshi_NSFW_By_Bikomation.gif AG_Haida_and_Retsuko_NSFW_By_Bikomation.gif LM_Tails_NSFW_By_Bikomation.gif

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
Might be too much to ask, but can someone get all the videos(no gifs) and put them all in one folder and upload it to mega or other site?
Good idea, but I'm not too sure if I'm allowed to add another link in the OP that isn't for a pack. MEGA isn't a good idea though, Biko DMCA'd my old one almost immediately after I posted it to U-18. I wonder how he feels about this thread?

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
From what I've gathered, people like Biko tend to search up their name, and their work, as google tend to just give direct links to sites that mention it. (meaning as long as he is not aware of this site(unlikely with how paranoid he is) we might be able to keep it up)
If all else fails and biko manages to somehow get this thread taken down, then I guess the only other option would be to go to other places without directly mentioning him (like how some people straight up leaked content but coded it in base64, so it looked like random keysmash)

Reactions: Metamaterial

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
From what I've gathered, people like Biko tend to search up their name, and their work, as google tend to just give direct links to sites that mention it. (meaning as long as he is not aware of this site(unlikely with how paranoid he is) we might be able to keep it up)
If all else fails and biko manages to somehow get this thread taken down, then I guess the only other option would be to go to other places without directly mentioning him (like how some people straight up leaked content but coded it in base64, so it looked like random keysmash)
This thread is the second result I got when searching "Bikomation download" in incognito, and only a bit further down for just "Bikomation", so he has probably seen it. Luckily, I don't think F95zone has ever had a thread taken down, but I might be wrong. He DMCA strikes using his Gmail, which Anonfiles at least doesn't entertain.