CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Thanks a lot, but won't it be redundant when new packs are added?
When I can, I keep the structure and update the torrent files, meaning it will only download the new content as long as you point it to the same folder.

There's exception obviously since some artist are hard to sort.

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
When I can, I keep the structure and update the torrent files, meaning it will only download the new content as long as you point it to the same folder.

There's exception obviously since some artist are hard to sort.
Alright, I haven't downloaded it yet but I hope you fixed the folders from "1. November 2019" to "2019_11". That's the proper way he sorted it.

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Alright, I haven't downloaded it yet but I hope you fixed the folders from "1. November 2019" to "2019_11". That's the proper way he sorted it.
The current sorting for the torrent is: Year > Month. So it would be "2019 > 11 - November".

It always depend on the artist, some are really messy and their "own" sorting may also be a little messy (General Butch was a pain to clean for example but it finished to Games Franchise > Characters if I recall what I did), so the artist sorting may not be always the one on F95.

But nonetheless, the goal is still to have at least everything from the artist, untouched, available (not re-encode and such, just straight from the artist, even if some don't know the best bitrates and such) and then maybe some compressed, re-encode in addition (like AV1 and better algo but in bonus, the content from the artist being still available).

There's exception, like Redmoa who lost his early work because he trusted Mega and didn't keep his early work (and was fucked when his account was wiped without warning), so only re-encode from third party website exist but I doubt those are available anywhere in original, untouched, quality.

Reactions: Metamaterial