5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
always hoped this series would run like final fantasy up to 15 and higher same for battle raper that far as i know 1st was similar to DoA2 and 2nd is some VN soul calibur mix , in a good way only that for battle raper 1 you would get further by button mashing than actually trying the moves of a move list i found or was just that i couldn't read the move description and/or requirements :)

jerzza

Oct 13, 2019
You're going way back to when Illusion actually made games and not over hyped posers
Can't agree more, I really liked the Biko, Rapelay, AGA, Battle Raper series a lot, where they actually have some interesting gameplay than those recent poser games which were just straight create & fuxk. The last Illusion's game that I actually enjoyed was Sexy Beach Resort, where you have to level up and like a open-world RPG.

Hope they will go back to this direction soon!

Dec 19, 2018
Copy Biko 3.EXE into Installed Directory and overwrite.
If it helps anyone as generally oblivious as I am, this is where I fucked the first install up.
I breezed right past the "instructions" in the op, assuming for some reason they were gameplay instructions I didn't need. Deleted the installed .exe & stuck the english .exe in there before doing the patching.

demongo123

Jun 30, 2019
I've gotta ask since I am not knowing in Power ISO, how does one mount the CDs in the first place since my attempts at it seem to have not done anything progressive

xdagex

Jul 9, 2017
Game causing me to crash.. literally crashed my PC and now the game won't work. what is even happening

Miku3993

Sep 15, 2018
Does anyone know what is happening here, is the uncensor patch broken or did I install the game wrong? The game is having a few with the girls in the area shown (the guy also has no dick) game.png

Reactions: mat_monkey7

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
Hm. Game seems completely unplayable unfortunately. There's no way for me to boot up the game without getting low FPS, and whatnot, and it crashes when you click on any prompts in the main menu.

Pluvius666

May 22, 2020
thank you for this game. Can I check that all of you having the same issue as me? The guy has no dick? * or invisible dick* Also, what is the meter bar for at the top left of screen? When i move my mouse to penetrate, there is no progress in the bar.

GeneHa

Apr 20, 2019
HELLO on win 10 1903 the game installs just fine but it crashes after few clicks while browsing through the menus; help
For all players with same problems: set file biko3.exe with compability "windows xp service pack 3". It works for me.

jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
Can anyone help? Windows 10 here and I installed it but when i try to open it it gives me the:

This program has been damaged,possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus. Please reinstall it.

Please can anyone help?

Thanks.

GeneHa

Apr 20, 2019
Can anyone help? Windows 10 here and I installed it but when i try to open it it gives me the:

This program has been damaged,possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus. Please reinstall it.

Please can anyone help?

Thanks.
Have you changed the biko3.exe file with the one "nocd version" and lauch the english patch?

Reactions: Ursta and jarcko

jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
Have you changed the biko3.exe file with the one "nocd version" and lauch the english patch?
Silly me honestly. I been messing with it for so long and you saved me!

Thank you very very much. Very grateful for your help:)

Len313

Apr 21, 2020
Game works fine, except the movements are jittery. When I change "resolution and color" from 32 to 16, fps is lower. It is still jittery, but looks smoother due to low fps.

Any way to fix this?

Compatibility settings do not fix this problem. The english patch is not the problem.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote