5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
What should I do when base game installation requires 2CD? (I'm sorry,I'm new to these things .-.)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
What should I do when base game installation requires 2CD? (I'm sorry,I'm new to these things .-.)
Havn't installed this but it sounds like u need to mount the game with whatever program u like for me i use PowerISO eg.
Ouce u have mounted it click on biko3.exe CD1 install it, then when it asks for CD2 Unmount CD1 and mount CD2 install will continue. Once done unmount. Go to patchs read the README before u do anything else.
If u still don't understand go here
Hope this helps!!!

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Havn't installed this but it sounds like u need to mount the game with whatever program u like for me i use PowerISO eg.
Ouce u have mounted it click on biko3.exe CD1 install it, then when it asks for CD2 Unmount CD1 and mount CD2 install will continue. Once done unmount. Go to patchs read the README before u do anything else.
If u still don't understand go here
Hope this helps!!!
Thanks for your help. I managed to install the base game but when I try to run it this appears "This program has been damaged,possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus. Please reinstall it." :/ .

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thanks for your help. I managed to install the base game but when I try to run it this appears "This program has been damaged,possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus. Please reinstall it." :/ .
will d/l it and check it out. Will be back later ok sometime today

Reactions: Krull

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
ok Don't know why but have hugh problems with the game in OP. But i have got a version on my hdd it works just tested it to be sure. Got win10 works!!!! will add the instruction to OP.
REMOVED OP LINKS GAME CORRUPTED. UPLOADING NEW WORKING VERSION

Added NEW mirrors
Added NEW instructions.

ENJOY

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Sorry to keep bothering you but I still the same problem. I installed patch but it shows me this and can't save display settings or run the game. In the 2cd installation request I paste 2cd folder after have mounted it (V:/),maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Can't tell u then, all i know its on your end. The version in the Links and Installation Instructions in OP, Is what & how i used to install and played the game. I tested before i uploaded it.
I have Win10, used OP instructions and links all worked for me.

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
I still have the Original CDs/ DVDs for this thing... Not sure if they still work though...
Never knew it had an English Patch as well...

To SanaeS who is having problems...
Your Installation Folder and it's Files might be Read-Only...?

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
Can't tell u then, all i know its on your end. The version in the Links and Installation Instructions in OP, Is what & how i used to install and played the game. I tested before i uploaded it.
I have Win10, used OP instructions and links all worked for me.
Dont think you fixed it. Jammed my Win10 and refused to close cos it blocked F11 and even getting to Task Manager was impossible. Finally logged off everything unsaved. Total boner killer

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Dont think you fixed it. Jammed my Win10 and refused to close cos it blocked F11 and even getting to Task Manager was impossible. Finally logged off everything unsaved. Total boner killer
don't know how to help u then, I downloaded it and worked on my Win10. As i said following the OP instructions

DarkMighty

Sep 20, 2018
I can play this game again in my lifetime (joking)
The physical version bought in the same year, but it is still more convenient for the digital version.

May 31, 2018
Any chance we could get a preinstalled version of this? I totally understand if not, but these older Illusion games are hard to get at all, let alone preinstalled.

mark47

Nov 24, 2017
HELLO on win 10 1903 the game installs just fine but it crashes after few clicks while browsing through the menus; help

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote