5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Oblastbynorth

Sep 15, 2020
does anyone know how to fix this ive tried reinstalling like 3 times
View attachment 1858264
This is what happens when you forget to put in the no CD patch included in the folder.
The TL is also partial (most story bits aren't translated but all menus and such are fully TL'd so it's perfectly playable) and the "uncensor" part of the patch has nothing to replace the pixels it removes

Last edited:

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
For anyone with to high fps problem with bugs and crashes just cap game at 60 fps for some reason the game tracks what is your Display Refresh rate mine was 240hz so i lower it down on 60hz and try to play the game it worked, but the last setting in game '' Display Settings '' " environment effect " leave the slider in middle if you want or last Fast don't go to High you will play game with 15 fps after that if you chose High.
In the scene no matter what i did still get genderless male / no dick if anyone knows something about this and can help please do.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
View attachment 155294
Overview:

Biko 3 is a 3D stalking/sex simulator computer game released only in Japan on January 30, 2004. The game features an improved engine which the texture of the characters are modeled to be realistic. The game is centered on a male character, who stalks five different women. Although it includes inappropriate content, this game only received minor controversy compared with Illusion Soft's Rapelay.​

Game Info:
Updated:
26 November, 2004
Censorship: Yes
Version: N/A
Developer/Publisher: Illusion
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English / Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOADS
[Walkthrough & Save Included]
MEGA - - -

View attachment 111369 View attachment 111372 View attachment 111373 View attachment 111374
WOW I remember playing this for the first time it was 2006 or 2007 .. and that time it was so hard to find it back then .. you can keep on searching for hours in 100 websites but you might find it available only in 3 unofficial webs or something .. yet even these 3 you found 2 copy of them will not work & 1 maybe will work if you are lucky ..

so .. to see a 20 years old game like this uploaded & available here now is so amazing .. its also a very good game .. i already kept my old download of biko 3 and it works fine with great frame and every thing until today even in Win 11 .. so i don't actually need to download this one ..

but I hop you will also upload biko 2 its hard to find

Last edited:

chiken42

Jun 8, 2020
Once the game is launched, a completely black window appears, I hear the sound of the game but my PC is blocked and I have to restart it manually. Can someone help me please?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote