Aug 13, 2021
first Unity engine to Ren'Py engine, major step backwards imho. cleaner setup, art about the same. in unity you could have sex get them pregnant to Ren'Py barely any content maybe a blowjob. four places to work before, one place to work now. step up progression before almost no progression with remake. very disappointing since the abandoned Unity version.
Not really backwards if Unity are still pulliing that crap of paying X for Y installs or wtv I dont recall much of what the CEO wanted.

• Angry
Reactions: moi69 and Ed Smith

heskflesk

Mar 20, 2021
There's nothing i hate more than playing a game that's in progress and there's no indication when you run in to the end of the content. A simple ''end of x update'' goes a long way.

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
One thing to suggest to the Don right now is to make the scenes re playable just like with the Unity version. Good thing I kept my file of the original he did

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
*Checks list of other games*
Abandoned
Last updated Feb '23
Abandoned
Last updated Jul '23

Oh yeah, this is going to work out great, I'm sure the dev will stick with it this time and not just use it as a triannual money printer :^)
I mean, I'm gonna be perfectly honest here... The Unity version was far ahead of this one. But, at least when it comes to the scenes, all the dev needs to do is record the animations from the Unity version as video files, shove them into the games folder of the RenPy version, and add the minimum amount of code to make them play once the appropriate amount of affection points has been gathered. Which would be, like, three lines of copy&paste, as far as I can tell, since the structure to play scenes based on affection points is already there.

There's still a shitload of work to do to finish the game, but at least the Lia content could be EASILY added. I'm gonna use that knowledge as the criteria of whether or not the dev intends to actually work on this.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
There's nothing i hate more than playing a game that's in progress and there's no indication when you run in to the end of the content. A simple ''end of x update'' goes a long way.
I suppose he was hoping for the boys in discord to share the news as up to which point the game ends.

dontmindme613

Mar 6, 2022
How can I open the console?
should be shift + O, but if that doesn't work it might not be enabled, luckily its not to complicated to enable both developer mode and therefore the console,

in order to enable developer mode, go to the games folder, go to renpy, common, and find the file labels 00library,
you can use notepad++ for easy editing of these files

in notepad++ scroll down until you find these lines

init -1000 python:
# Set developer to the auto default.
config.original_developer = "Auto"

if config.script_version:
config.developer = False
config.default_developer = False
else:
config.developer = True
config.default_developer = True

by changing the words "Auto" and "False" to "True", you can enable developer mode and the console.
this can also be applied to most renpy games (at least as far as I've tested)

Last edited:

Kayaker99

Dec 7, 2021
should be shift + O, but if that doesn't work it might not be enabled, luckily its not to complicated to enable both developer mode and therefore the console,

in order to enable developer mode, go to the games folder, go to renpy, common, and find the file labels 00library,

init -1000 python:

config.developer = False
else:
config.developer = True

by changing the words "Auto" and "False" to "True", you can enable developer mode and the console.
HERO

Reactions: dontmindme613

avtorisha

Nov 19, 2021

init -1000 python:

config.developer = False
else:
config.developer = True

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation!

Reactions: dontmindme613

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020

init -1000 python:

config.developer = False
else:
config.developer = True

im too lazy gimme plz changed files

• Angry
Reactions: iconoclast9800
2.60 star(s) 11 Votes