• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Nope I don't think they have he just kisses her and then everyone go's to sleep
Well, talk to Tamara and then do more vacations. Possible need to talk to your brother too (at your home during the weekend).
Wont be able to progress any further before they had sex.

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
Is it just time that triggers the sex between them as I've talked to both of them and there is nothing new,

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
may i ask how can you get rid of the herpes disease in the hospital there is no cure.
I think like in real life, you can't get rid of it completely. You need to go to the pharmacy in the mall (in the big city). There you need to buy the Acyclovir (or something). Make sure to stock up on them, cuz you'll be taking a lot of them. You have to manually take a pill every day. Skipping one day feels to me like it resets the counter. I'm close to winter and I still haven't gotten rid of it.
Then again I made my character suck/fuck all the dick she can find, so that's not strange I guess:LOL:

ayitox52

Sep 21, 2018
guys please can someone send me english qsp? pleaseee. i download in first page english cheat qsp but i cant see the pictures i check the russian qsp. sorry for my english thank you

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
thank you so much bro. but have can i cheat in this qsp?
Not in this file, I think the last version with a cheat menu was the one on the first page. I haven't delved any further in the thread to find it.
I tried playing vanilla, so without doing anything, and like some of the reviews say, it is very grindy and something tends to get lost in the translations, because there are weird game overs everywhere after a week or so.
So I ended up changing some variables. It feels very cheatsy now, but at least now I can focus on the story :p

ayitox52

Sep 21, 2018
Not in this file, I think the last version with a cheat menu was the one on the first page. I haven't delved any further in the thread to find it.
I tried playing vanilla, so without doing anything, and like some of the reviews say, it is very grindy and something tends to get lost in the translations, because there are weird game overs everywhere after a week or so.
So I ended up changing some variables. It feels very cheatsy now, but at least now I can focus on the story :p
how can i change the money

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
how can i change the money
If you don't know what you're doing, you might end up breaking your Qsp file. Just saying...;)
Also, if I have to type out a step-by-step walkthrough to change the money variables, I can fill an entire page with 1 post:whistle: (I'm not gonna do that :p)
Suffice to say, download , open the file in it and change the money variables.

ayitox52

Sep 21, 2018
If you don't know what you're doing, you might end up breaking your Qsp file. Just saying...;)
Also, if I have to type out a step-by-step walkthrough to change the money variables, I can fill an entire page with 1 post:whistle: (I'm not gonna do that :p)
Suffice to say, download , open the file in it and change the money variables.
thank you. i change with cheat engine :D

yojo

Jun 4, 2017
may i ask how can you get rid of the herpes disease in the hospital there is no cure.
I think like in real life, you can't get rid of it completely. You need to go to the pharmacy in the mall (in the big city). There you need to buy the Acyclovir (or something). Make sure to stock up on them, cuz you'll be taking a lot of them. You have to manually take a pill every day. Skipping one day feels to me like it resets the counter. I'm close to winter and I still haven't gotten rid of it.
Then again I made my character suck/fuck all the dick she can find, so that's not strange I guess:LOL:
You have to take Acyclovir pill for 20 non consecutive days to cure your herpes. You could only take it once a day. If you skip a few days, then it's fine. Just 20 times. 1 purchase of Acyclovir box give you 20 pills. You only have a probable chance to get herpes from the "random" men (ones with no names) like the sex shop, bus, cafe, etc. So to avoid getting infected with herpes, stay away from the random men.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The only thing I cheat with in this game (after starting over so many times), is the money. and I use a qsp savegame editor to do it. I don't modify the qsp file itself. If you break something you might not be able to progress the game at some point.

avenger pretty much said everything is tied together when someone asked him to make a quick start for BK as he did for SOB. Lets say you cheat to trigger an event to progress. Lets assume that even't did depend on some other events to complete to trigger. And in case those even't also was needed to trigger some other characters events. You now screwed yourself because you skipped ahead.

pedro

Aug 30, 2016
i cant trigger the event where stepfather invites you on vacation i have done everything till BJ but nothing more happens

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i cant trigger the event where stepfather invites you on vacation i have done everything till BJ but nothing more happens
Guess you gone shopping for bikini, gone to beach etc with him. Apart from that just keep sucking and wait for it to trigger :p Think it trigger when you talk to him in the living room.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes