Smegmut

Oct 30, 2020
How can I add more tv shows? As an experiment I tried adding around 30 .webms, starting with tv_35 and increasing in number, but it must be part of the code that there are only 34 tv_, 17 tv_lesbo_ and 28 tv_lust_ to choose from. I say only - this is a pretty decent number really, but I'd love to add a few more for those lazy, lazy days where I feel like getting random sexy music videos, naked and funny clips, and erotic Japanese newscasts selected for me to enjoy.

So, can someone please tell me how can I increase the number for each of those categories? Happy to share my programs once they're edited and ready too - of course.

worgenxtream67

Aug 18, 2023
hi guys, Vasya tell me to come at bench friday after work to drink, but when i go at bench, nothing happened, can u explain me? It's the bench location or somewhere else? need i buy something before to go to bench?

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
hi guys, Vasya tell me to come at bench friday after work to drink, but when i go at bench, nothing happened, can u explain me? It's the bench location or somewhere else? need i buy something before to go to bench?
You MUST WORK at the store on Friday. When work time is over, you will have a choice to go, (?drinking?), with Vasya.

Reactions: thesamp

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
hi all, i am using the v26 compressed version. may i know if anyone have any issue playing video from the game? there are just blank black box within the game.
Is there some codec that i should install?
All other qsp i played before doesnt have this issue.
me too. Compressed version seems to only show black screen. None of the videos play.

Papazoglo1

Aug 8, 2019
The game developer has another information blog, if anyone is interested. But it's in Russian:

But the developer is an unreliable person and often breaks his promises.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes