zy2001ccc

May 6, 2022
How to unlock the boss's home? He invited me to a cafe after work, but there was no option to go to a cafe with him after work

pierre6957

Feb 24, 2020
Thank you buying the black dress worked for Yulia. Does anyone know how to progress the grocery shop owner story after the restaurant scene when he gives you the key to his home? Some progress tracker would be amazing in the notebook like 1 of X scenes seen!
when you can go to shop owner's home DO NOT fuck with vasya in the store , owner will catch you and break up with you. You can't go to his home anymore. Then you can fuck with owner at his home amd start the storyline of owner's son

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
There is a bug in the cheat menu: when you make changes to the family and other NPCs on two bugs, a random error occurs when you change their characteristics. and after departure.

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
I'm just curious is there a way to download an compressed file of the current version that a bit faster on the download speed?

Adenman

Feb 11, 2018
Hello!

i need help about rita(step father family's misha's wife)

i see about rita's walkthrough

but i can't process rita

i already done sex misha, and artem but i can't see rita

how to meet rita?

any need another trigger?

vedder

May 30, 2019
This is all the steps/requirements to progress at that point and a little breakdown:
View attachment 3021941

Even checking an older version (0.20 untranslated) it seems to have all the same sequence of requirements so I'm not sure what to say.

Basically, if I'm right about what point you are at where you have finished the Striptease > vacation suck bro > talked to brother about it > talk to Tamara about it, you now need to do the being caught masturbating chain which then unlocks a lot of sucking brother events in various locations.
So to be able to talk to Tamara at her house about the vacation after I gave my brother a blowjob, do I need to make Tamara divorce her husband? I'm confused, because the walkthrough explicitly says not to let Tamara divorce her Husband, as there is a scene where the 4 of them have sex in the kitchen. But I can't talk to Tamara about the vacation anyway =S

Last edited:

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I think something changed. I was not able to get further along the storyline, until Tamara left her husband

vedder

May 30, 2019
Yep. After I commented here I made Tamara divorce her husband through cheating and I finally managed to talk to her about the vacation. Soon after, I undid the cheat and there are actually scenes between me, Tamara, her husband and my brother.... So we should be able to continue with the story before the divorce, but there is a mess in the game's coding that only allows us to continue after the divorce.

vedder

May 30, 2019
By the way, who is Uncle Slava that my brother keeps talking about? I didn't find anything to do in college. Is this some story that hasn't been implemented yet?

Nov 23, 2018
So to be able to talk to Tamara at her house about the vacation after I gave my brother a blowjob, do I need to make Tamara divorce her husband? I'm confused, because the walkthrough explicitly says not to let Tamara divorce her Husband, as there is a scene where the 4 of them have sex in the kitchen. But I can't talk to Tamara about the vacation anyway =S
Yeah the guide isn't that accurate for some things and the Tamara chain was changed for some reason which seems to kinda break it a little.
Some more info here and here.
By the way, who is Uncle Slava that my brother keeps talking about? I didn't find anything to do in college. Is this some story that hasn't been implemented yet?
Just random dialogue, no other references to them in translated or untranslated versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: vedder

vedder

May 30, 2019
Yeah the guide isn't that accurate for some things and the Tamara chain was changed for some reason which seems to kinda break it a little.
Some more info here and here.

Just random dialogue, no other references to them in translated or untranslated versions.
Thanks.. I was only able to continue with the brother's path after seeing your comment, otherwise I would still be racking my brains. I had already started a game from scratch because I thought I had done something wrong XD

Alex964

Jan 7, 2022
Who has already met the new characters of version 0.26, at least briefly describe how and where? Thank you in advance.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes