• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
As mentioned previously, the final folder will be around that. You might open the .001 and its 4gb size but 7zip see's it as all 3 files(4gb+4gb+500mb) and unzips it as one large file.
I managed to get past all of that I think. I was able to unzip them as a file half the size. I was also able to start the game, but now there's a missing mp3 file that it's asking for. Perhaps I installed 001 incorrectly because I didn't understand why it was labeled 7z.001 instead of 001.7z. But the others won't unzip at all when I try and unzip them all together.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Did you download v20 (3 parts), from same source/place? You 3 files should be named (if downloaded from mega);

Big Kuyash [v0.20][Avenger].7z.001
Big Kuyash [v0.20][Avenger].7z.002
Big Kuyash [v0.20][Avenger].7z.003

If you downloaded from different sources, make sure the archives named like the above. I use winrar and it always ask me about find next archive manually if it can't find it itself. If you managed to get it properly extracted;

Then extract 0.21, copy the content over to your main folder. and overwrite old files if needed. Then do the same with 0.22.

The activator is sort of a copy protection. It unlock some files based on if your email address is a valid subscriber/patreon one. 0.22 should been activated I think. As long as you got the Big Kuyash application going and you got a valid qsp file in your assets/standalone folder inside the mail folder you should be good to go. Make sure you have the latest version of the qsp file with the language you want, and ONLY got 1 qsp file in the assets/standalone folder. So delete any other if you see any.

If you got it all installed, your main folder should be around 9.64gb in size.
As mentioned previously, the final folder will be around that. You might open the .001 and its 4gb size but 7zip see's it as all 3 files(4gb+4gb+500mb) and unzips it as one large file.
I managed to get past all of that I think. I was able to unzip them as a file half the size. I was also able to start the game, but now there's a missing mp3 file that it's asking for. Perhaps I installed 001 incorrectly because I didn't understand why it was labeled 7z.001 instead of 001.7z. But the others won't unzip at all when I try and unzip them all together.
I just checked and all three files are listed as 001, 002, 003 files when I extract them 001 seems to work, but 002, and 003 tell me it "cannot open files as archive" because of this I can't get the main folder larger than 4gb. This happens whether or not I extract them all together or separately. Furthermore, the mp3 issue I'm having is still prevalent and prevents me from playing. And I don't know how I can find this mp3 file.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I just checked and all three files are listed as 001, 002, 003 files when I extract them 001 seems to work, but 002, and 003 tell me it "cannot open files as archive". This happens whether or not I extract them all together or separately. Furthermore, the mp3 issue I'm having is still prevalent and prevents me from playing. And I don't know how I can find this mp3 file.
Well you shouldn't extract them each by themselves. Just right click the first file and select Extract to Big Kuyash [v0.20][Avenger] or something along those lines, and it should (combine, and) extract all the archives to that folder. It shouldn't really be doable to just extract one of the parts on its own, because its ONE file/archive that is splitt in several parts.

The mp3 file you have issues with should be in; \Big Kuyash [v0.20] [Avenger]\assets\standalone_content\mp3

Could be a chance your download just ended up corrupt. idk. I downloaded fine the one found on MEGA in the OP.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Well you shouldn't extract them each by themselves. Just right click the first file and select Extract to Big Kuyash [v0.20][Avenger] or something along those lines, and it should (combine, and) extract all the archives to that folder. It shouldn't really be doable to just extract one of the parts on its own, because its ONE file/archive that is splitt in several parts.

The mp3 file you have issues with should be in; \Big Kuyash [v0.20] [Avenger]\assets\standalone_content\mp3

Could be a chance your download just ended up corrupt. idk. I downloaded fine the one found on MEGA in the OP.
There's no mp3 file in that folder. I've re-downloaded all 001, 002, and 003. I'm currently extracting to Big Kuyash [v0.20][Avenger], so maybe that will do it? But I'm still not sure how to get that mp3 file if it wasn't in the v21 update or v22 update downloads. I've also seen this mp3 issue with someone else.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
There's no mp3 file in that folder. I've re-downloaded all 001, 002, and 003. I'm currently extracting to Big Kuyash [v0.20][Avenger], so maybe that will do it? But I'm still not sure how to get that mp3 file if it wasn't in the v21 update or v22 update downloads. I've also seen this mp3 issue with someone else.
The start.mp3 file should be in the full 0.20 archieve.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So because for whatever reason I can't finish the archive and get the full file I can't acquire the mp3 file?
Attached it for you. But... If you don't have any of the other sound files in that mp3 folder. You will run into more problems.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Attached it for you. But... If you don't have any of the other sound files in that mp3 folder. You will run into more problems.
You know? I'm not sure what the hell I did, but it seems to be extracting properly--before it would get to halfway and complete and give me the two errors for 002 and 003. But now it's installing the whole folder not JUST a single 4gb file. I have absolutely no idea what I did differently, other than renaming 001 to have .7z at the end, cause for some reason it didn't.

yojo

Jun 4, 2017
Hello,
Does anyone know what you can write in the console?
I use the console for 2 main things:
1) Find out the variable value:
msg '<<npc_unique_brother[6]>>'
2) To assign value to variable:
npc_unique_brother[6] = 1

All the array variable meanings are in the code. Attached
Array item 6 is chain holiday home
Value 1 is the first talk vacation

Reactions: KainbloodOmen

Abshak

Jul 31, 2018
sorry guys but im to dumb to install this. if is press start in russian, ive only got a white blanket screen and the mp3 ist playing the music

Ferrian

Oct 14, 2018
After you earn the certificate from the professor and talk to your mother she mentions something about Monday. Is she referring to a new job that unlocks with the certificate? If so where do I have to go? I couldn't make out the machine translated english.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
After you earn the certificate from the professor and talk to your mother she mentions something about Monday. Is she referring to a new job that unlocks with the certificate? If so where do I have to go? I couldn't make out the machine translated english.
There is an event at home, where you can do some accounting stuff to earn some extra money. In the evening in the kitchen I think.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
Apr 27, 2017
I cannot trigger the new content, i already know that i need to fuck stepfather with brother and fuck stepfather with mom, the problem is to trigger those event, i don't know how to trigger stepfather with brother, i'm already fuck both but on saturday when we are on the hall sofa i can only go as far of playing with brother.

With fooling around with father so the mother catch them i trigger most of than by some old walkthrough i saw here but these 3 i can't seem to trigger.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know how accurately this is but for example, the 5 encounter on saturday evening on hall is a no go, since brother is on the house you can't have sex with stepfather on hall as you can on weekday, i download some save file after a lot of time trying this thing but even than i couldn't progress on a new route, so i decided to comeback to my save and try to myself, i play this for a while i never got to trigger this events. If anyone can help i would appreciate.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I cannot trigger the new content, i already know that i need to fuck stepfather with brother and fuck stepfather with mom, the problem is to trigger those event, i don't know how to trigger stepfather with brother, i'm already fuck both but on saturday when we are on the hall sofa i can only go as far of playing with brother.

With fooling around with father so the mother catch them i trigger most of than by some old walkthrough i saw here but these 3 i can't seem to trigger.

I don't know how accurately this is but for example, the 5 encounter on saturday evening on hall is a no go, since brother is on the house you can't have sex with stepfather on hall as you can on weekday, i download some save file after a lot of time trying this thing but even than i couldn't progress on a new route, so i decided to comeback to my save and try to myself, i play this for a while i never got to trigger this events. If anyone can help i would appreciate.
To trigger 3some with the brother/stepdad you need to do the brother scene in your room until you catch stepdad spying. After that you need to talk to the stepdad about it and ask him to join. Next time with the brother, just invite stepdad in (might have to talk with bro first, forgot). After that you can fuck around like rabbits with both of them

Apr 27, 2017
To trigger 3some with the brother/stepdad you need to do the brother scene in your room until you catch stepdad spying. After that you need to talk to the stepdad about it and ask him to join. Next time with the brother, just invite stepdad in (might have to talk with bro first, forgot). After that you can fuck around like rabbits with both of them
What scene on my room ? The one on 18 hall where father go inside ? and do you know how to trigger this one ?
I got all 6 triggers but this. And the last thing, i saw that stepdad has a alternative route? How can i trigger?

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes