Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Getting Tamara prego with her own dad, was quite a task....

You need to have 3some with your bro and tamara 5 times.
You need to have 3some with Tamara and Julia 5 times.
(for this to happen, you need to carpet munch Julia a WHOLE lot of times)

You need to have 4some with Tamara her dad, and your bro 5 times.
(To unlock that 4some, you need to have a set amount of 4some's with Tamara, her dad and your stepdad)

Oh and if you think, no problemo! Ill just cheat.. yeah good luck with that, because the damn things just trigger in specific order and depends on repeat actions. I think Avenger a bit cruel sometimes :p

Oh yeah, if you not a fan of the whole incest thing, this game probably not something for you, lol.

Reactions: GFattyCat

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
I'm having trouble. I've downloaded part 1, 2, and 3 and Version 0.22. Parts 1-3 say they are corrupt. So I tried just extracting them with 7zip, which only seemed to extract Part 1? And gave me Big Kuyash [v0.20] [Avenger] file worth 4gb, I think. I don't see an exe file at all. I see an "Activator" which then asks for a password or email? I can open the qsp, though you guys say not to, it works but no images. If some one could help me please.

Reactions: Stripes001

NamelessGirl

Oct 26, 2018
I'm stuck with a fever and appearance is stuck at terrible despite a lot of effort. Is it because of the fever and how do I get rid of it?

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
Hint: meds
20 tabs and you can only eat one per day.

it would be great if some1 would share russian .qsp since engrish is stronk in this one i rather play in the language it was mean to be played.
that,and i also happens to know russian :whistle::coffee:

NamelessGirl

Oct 26, 2018
Welp I got rid of the fever but appearance is still "terrible as nuclear war". I ain't preg, completely clean, tanned, got better clothes than original, normal weight. The hell?

Massanian

Jun 5, 2017
The start.qsp file appears to be missing from the english version. can someone else confirm or has something gone wrong with my download/extraction?

Edit: For anyone else getting this, there are qsp files on page 125 and the front page links have apparently been fixed and updated...

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
I've somehow made progress with starting the game. But now I get an error asking for an mp3. Anybody have any idea?

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Y
I can't seem to get the translation to work...

1. I unzipped all the files
2. I renamed the start.qsp to start_en.qsp in the "assets/standalone_content" folder
3. Launched the Big Kuyash.exe

But my game is still not translated... I am I missing or overlooking something?
Just renaming it won't do anything. If you have an older download before ti was repacked you need to delete the file and paste the english version. It doesn't matter what it's named as long as it's the only qsp file in the folder. If you have the repacked version, it's already translated. Just click the top menu option to start a new game or the second to load a game.

Reactions: GFattyCat

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
Any walkthrough for treasure hunt quest ?
there is a guide alreade in . At the bottom it explains how to do it.
Talking with your granfather is done during watching TV, and for Kate to allow you access to the archives you need to progress first with her to the point of kissing.

Reactions: golf369

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
Welp I got rid of the fever but appearance is still "terrible as nuclear war". I ain't preg, completely clean, tanned, got better clothes than original, normal weight. The hell?
Had the same problem with the cheat version of 0.22. I believe it doesn't show the herpes (-200 appearance), but I haven't checked with the qsp editor on one of my saves. Nevertheless, I sucked cock like a whore and never got it so seems very likely.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm having trouble. I've downloaded part 1, 2, and 3 and Version 0.22. Parts 1-3 say they are corrupt. So I tried just extracting them with 7zip, which only seemed to extract Part 1? And gave me Big Kuyash [v0.20] [Avenger] file worth 4gb, I think. I don't see an exe file at all. I see an "Activator" which then asks for a password or email? I can open the qsp, though you guys say not to, it works but no images. If some one could help me please.
Did you download v20 (3 parts), from same source/place? You 3 files should be named (if downloaded from mega);

Big Kuyash [v0.20][Avenger].7z.001
Big Kuyash [v0.20][Avenger].7z.002
Big Kuyash [v0.20][Avenger].7z.003

If you downloaded from different sources, make sure the archives named like the above. I use winrar and it always ask me about find next archive manually if it can't find it itself. If you managed to get it properly extracted;

Then extract 0.21, copy the content over to your main folder. and overwrite old files if needed. Then do the same with 0.22.

The activator is sort of a copy protection. It unlock some files based on if your email address is a valid subscriber/patreon one. 0.22 should been activated I think. As long as you got the Big Kuyash application going and you got a valid qsp file in your assets/standalone folder inside the mail folder you should be good to go. Make sure you have the latest version of the qsp file with the language you want, and ONLY got 1 qsp file in the assets/standalone folder. So delete any other if you see any.

If you got it all installed, your main folder should be around 9.64gb in size.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm stuck with a fever and appearance is stuck at terrible despite a lot of effort. Is it because of the fever and how do I get rid of it?
You could actually get a cold too I believe if you been running in bad weather scantly clad. The pharmacy in the city can sell you meds. Also wear better clothing outside when cold might be nice.

golf369

Apr 3, 2018
maybe you have sex with random guys so you are infected(herpes ) . i'm just random changed the code for take one pill to heal .

Shoethrower

Nov 10, 2017
Kinda irrelevant to the topic but does anyone know who the lady that shows up when you bathe/brush your teeth is?

For research purposes ;).

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Did you download v20 (3 parts), from same source/place? You 3 files should be named (if downloaded from mega);

Big Kuyash [v0.20][Avenger].7z.001
Big Kuyash [v0.20][Avenger].7z.002
Big Kuyash [v0.20][Avenger].7z.003

If you downloaded from different sources, make sure the archives named like the above. I use winrar and it always ask me about find next archive manually if it can't find it itself. If you managed to get it properly extracted;
If you got it all installed, your main folder should be around 9.64gb in size.
As mentioned previously, the final folder will be around that. You might open the .001 and its 4gb size but 7zip see's it as all 3 files(4gb+4gb+500mb) and unzips it as one large file.

Akallabeth

Jun 24, 2017
Did the mystery of how to use the nail polish ever get solved?

Also, where are the saves located? I've been hacking away at trying to raise Sonya above "grey mole" but I really need to edit my money instead of getting nowhere.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Did the mystery of how to use the nail polish ever get solved?

Also, where are the saves located? I've been hacking away at trying to raise Sonya above "grey mole" but I really need to edit my money instead of getting nowhere.
Nail polish is used when you have the skills to do pedicure and manicure.

You can raise your looks by;

have a slim/fit body.
Wear jewelery
Wear nice clothes.
Suntan
Fix/white your teeth.
Do your hair. (includes comb it)
Use perfume.
Wear makeup.
Shave your body hair.
Do your nails (before you get the skills to do this yourself, you can do it at the saloon in the city).

There is a built in option (cheat), that make you put on perfume, comb your hair and other stuff when you leave the house, so you don't have to go into your bag and do all that manually.

To get anywhere on the brother path (and some others), you need to at least get yourself up to "cute"

your saves is located inside "C:\Users\name\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator"
(which you also would found by a quick search in the thread :p)

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes