• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Abnarura

Feb 5, 2018
How to make Tamara's husband leave her? I have a threesome with Tamara and my husband - is it not needed? On vacation, the brother only caresses Tamara and does not fuck
You need to have a lot of threesomes with them and after few weeks , you will get message from him to go at her home after job 18:00 (dont go at 19 or later , only 18:00) so after that , he will leave her , when you enter her house after that she will tell you that and his home will be open (private house number 7 if you count like Tamara , Vasya , Uncle ...) and maybe next vacation sex will come and start what I said before with brother , 12h masturbation in your room , his place 19:00 and hall in your room 9 , 10 for watching videos and other

waltage

May 19, 2017
Once that's done keep doing vacations until you suck your brother your appearance still needs to be high. Once that happens you need to talk to Tamara (her house at 18-19) and then to your brother at his house.
her house have only two option - watch disk and play

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
im sure it is bcz i can talk to bro but i cant talk to tamara after suck bro
Yup. I also noticed that 2 convo with your brother about Tamara now triggers at the same time. Haven't saved prior to doing them, so i don't know if I do only one than try for Tamara would work.

Nov 23, 2018
Pretty sure Tamara/ Brother quest is now broken.
Looking at the code, it seems to suggest you need to have progressed to the point where Tamara and her husband have broken up and talked with your brother about the vacation to have the conversation related to this for some reason. I even checked an older version 0.20 and it was the same there.

Been tempted to make a better guide based on the exact requirements in the code since there are a number of odd requirements for some progression paths that are sometimes confusing/missing from that guide but don't exactly have the time lol.

If you want a quick bypass, you could set the variable npc_unique_andrew[5] = 3, do the quest then revert the variable if you wanted but I dunno if there is anything further on that may require that variable to still be 3 or not.
(If you are using my edited qsp, History > Character reading > Andrew > click "Andrew left his wife" until 3 > Go to Tamara's at 18~19 > "Make Love?" option > revert "Andrew left his wife" variable using same method (click "-1:value"))

Reactions: Fake_Zeus

Fake_Zeus

Nov 2, 2020
i did what you said but this time cant talk/suck bro in the hall at 8am. the game in this version doesnt let players to talk tamara first. in the other version of this game we talk tamara first and then talk broter and tamara/brother/sonya 3some doesnt need to divorce between tamara and husband
Screenshot_2.png

Nov 23, 2018
i did what you said but this time cant talk/suck bro in the hall at 8am. the game in this version doesnt let players to talk tamara first. in the other version of this game we talk tamara first and then talk broter and tamara/brother/sonya 3some doesnt need to divorce between tamara and husband
View attachment 3021806
This is all the steps/requirements to progress at that point and a little breakdown:
Screenshot 2023-10-21 032244.png

Even checking an older version (0.20 untranslated) it seems to have all the same sequence of requirements so I'm not sure what to say.

Basically, if I'm right about what point you are at where you have finished the Striptease > vacation suck bro > talked to brother about it > talk to Tamara about it, you now need to do the being caught masturbating chain which then unlocks a lot of sucking brother events in various locations.

Fake_Zeus

Nov 2, 2020
This is all the steps/requirements to progress at that point and a little breakdown:
View attachment 3021941

Even checking an older version (0.20 untranslated) it seems to have all the same sequence of requirements so I'm not sure what to say.

Basically, if I'm right about what point you are at where you have finished the Striptease > vacation suck bro > talked to brother about it > talk to Tamara about it, you now need to do the being caught masturbating chain which then unlocks a lot of sucking brother events in various locations.
idk, something is not right in this version. i played older version of this game but i have never encountered any of the problems i mentioned. i did masturbation in my room and he caught me 2 times and then bro must see in hall at 8am but this version i can't see him. idk what i did wrong or what the problem is. thx for the effort btw.

Nov 23, 2018
idk, something is not right in this version. i played older version of this game but i have never encountered any of the problems i mentioned.
I did find some versions(.22 & .25) that did have the progression outside of the checked for if they had divorced so I'm thinking they may have unintentionally reverted that part in this version while expanding other parts.
i did masturbation in my room and he caught me 2 times and then bro must see in hall at 8am but this version i can't see him. idk what i did wrong or what the problem is. thx for the effort btw.
For this part, in all versions I have, it is caught 2x > talk at brothers home while watching tv > talk to brother at 8am in own home.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fake_Zeus

Nov 23, 2018
Started working on my more comprehensive walk-through but only got a few steps where there were stat requirements.
I thought about it for a little while wondering the best way to not bloat the walk-through with defining exactly how to raise stats required in the walk-through when they appear so I decided to just make a separate part with most of the stats and how they work.
Meaning this section can be referenced when a point is reached in the walk-through where there is a general stat requirement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Also this is kind how I think I'll format the walk-through part, will also try to add what scenes it may unlock but still very early in progress since I got sidetracked with the above:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fake_Zeus

Nov 2, 2020
I did find some versions(.22 & .25) that did have the progression outside of the checked for if they had divorced so I'm thinking they may have unintentionally reverted that part in this version while expanding other parts.

For this part, in all versions I have, it is caught 2x > talk at brothers home while watching tv > talk to brother at 8am in own home.
thank you for being sooo helpful bro. i don't know how i did but ig i fix the problem. i can see bro in the hall at 8am now. i started the game from scratch and so far the problem seems to be solved. but i repaet my self i have no idea how i did it.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes