Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I assume the update file is going from .7 to .8?

nvmd, I see the "If you do not have 0.7" portion in the OP.

Last edited:

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Hey drew, the qsp you uploaded isn't the cheat enabled one correct?
I don't recall what all was in the old one, but this goes have a cheat screen in it under the History section.

Some notes for people. I did the upgrade from .7 to .8, so I don't know about the full version.

1) I had to delete both of the other qsp files in the standalone_content folder when adding the new EN version. Previously I still had start.qsp and it was fine, but not anymore.

2) The opening menu is back in Russian. In order, they are Start, Load, Config, About, and Changelog (I don't know what the labels are, but that's what the content is).

3) My saves seem to have disappeared. It's been awhile since I played, so I don't mind, but just so others are aware, your saves might not be there.

4) As mentioned at the top of this comment, there is still a cheat menu under the History section.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Like Forgeshield said, it has a cheat menu in the history area but you can play the game as if the cheat menu doesn't exist. All of the starting game variables were untouched whereas when I add the modded qsp file all of the npc stats will already be maxed out

Reactions: problemsd

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Fuck yeah, finally.
So does this use the same english.qsp file, or was that modified as well?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Ok, guys, how to raise/cheat depravity to maximum level ? I use 0.8...

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's a combination of things. Start with reading the books and spying on mom in her bedroom and bathroom. Also bathe with mom at 20:00 every day and read the magazines you get from the sex store. It took me all the way to october to reach the max depravity level

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Modded qsp file is added to the OP. It's the same as the normal file but has max stats with the npc and main character

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
The game refuses to start if I have the .QSP in the standalone folder. It's the .8 version and the .8 QSP, just refuses to load as long as it's there. Any ideas?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The game refuses to start if I have the .QSP in the standalone folder. It's the .8 version and the .8 QSP, just refuses to load as long as it's there. Any ideas?
Make sure you only have one qsp file in the assets/standalone_content folder

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I loaded up .8. noticed my save from .7 was gone and thought 'no big deal'. Started a new game, played for a while, left to do some other things... came back and now clicking load doesn't show my two save games. Any ideas where they are stored so I can watch the files and see what's going on?

*edit*
Ok, I had changed the name of the directory the game was in from 7 to 8 and that broke the saves. Changing it back causes them to appear again. I'll search for a config with the path in it and report back if I find anything.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If the name from the previous qsp file matches the current one, your saves should be intact but due to translation it may cause some errors since variables may not be the same

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes