TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Play with yourself also but here is a qsp file with max depravity
Played with myself over 10 times so I dont think that's it :/ thanks for the file i'll check it later :)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
To translate Russian, I use this one to show me some options

The only good use of google translate is that it tells you other words mean the same thing. Click on the word and/or look below the panes.

To translate some tough slang words...

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I'm sure this is simple, but I can't figure it. My character is fed and cheerful (so rested), but looks upset in her portrait and has a thermometer (or something) in the portrait. What am I supposed to do to make her happy again?

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Also, how do I remove her acne?

*edit* Getting the golden facial at the salon will do it. I assume multiple normal salon facials will as well, but it's more than 4 if so.

*edit2* nevermind, the acne came back the next day. Am I missing some sort of face wash cream?

*edit3* nope. Just keep going with the face masks at the salon. 3 golden masks got me up to 'normal' skin.

Last edited:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Is there a chance of fucking Misha and his wife? because they do not apear in the notepad...

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
A question:
are you going to lead your life/have a dominant role in the relationships with others or you are a sub/forced to do stuffs?

thanks

failer666

Sep 6, 2016
Finaly got the game to work somewhat. Stepfather event does not trigger after fondelig tits/caress 12 times.
Keep getting strange syntax errors like:
Ошибка!Локация: call_stepfather_grandson
Строка: 6
Номер действия: -1
Описание: Syntax error!

On first download room_gg didn't work at all, had to borrow files from other download to make it work, but now only phone don't work :/

Anyone know a english version that works or know a fix?

kukurrutu

Aug 8, 2016
Finaly got the game to work somewhat. Stepfather event does not trigger after fondelig tits/caress 12 times.
Keep getting strange syntax errors like:
Ошибка!Локация: call_stepfather_grandson
Строка: 6
Номер действия: -1
Описание: Syntax error!

On first download room_gg didn't work at all, had to borrow files from other download to make it work, but now only phone don't work :/

Anyone know a english version that works or know a fix?
I have the same problem with the phone call and the stepfather, he has fondel tits/pussy at least 20 times and still nothing. I also already conviced him to take the sun naked at the beach, but unfortanetly the winter has came and we cant go anymore so i dont know if that affects the trigger.

failer666

Sep 6, 2016
I have the same problem with the phone call and the stepfather, he has fondel tits/pussy at least 20 times and still nothing. I also already conviced him to take the sun naked at the beach, but unfortanetly the winter has came and we cant go anymore so i dont know if that affects the trigger.
Use the assest zip file and the bk_07_en2 cheat file (They are posted in this tread somewhere), and game works 100%.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Mom: To get anywhere with mom, you have to raise your depravity. You can do that by buying and reading the books from the mall, running into her in the bathroom at 7:00, bathing with her in the sauna at 20:00, and watching her masturbate in her room starting at 19:00. After raising your depravity level to romantic nature, you can kiss her in the sauna. After doing that for a little bit, you can have sex with her in her room or in the Sauna.
I'm sorry but my MC is now at slag which is 2 above the romantic nature and she still wont kiss the mom in the sauna, all she does it get naked and allow her to rub oil on her. Am I missing something? -_-

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I didn't want people to waste their time downloading 0.7 when 0.8 is about to be released especially when it's 5gb

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes