Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
you can do meds and condoms, plus he's adding a hospital so even if you slip up you still don't have to go to term
Easier to manipulate the code to never get pregnant. Just like in Girl Life.
By the way, even the birth control pills and condoms doesn't give 100% protection. That's good, it gives some more reality to anything but I wonder, when things turn to "too much reality".

Ankosh

Aug 15, 2016
I know a lot of people don't like Mega but it's the most reliable. Gofile give me an undefined link and filebox limit is 3gb. Anyway, it's uploaded.
Thank you so much ace_boogie. You know what if you are a japanese school girl i would kiss you. :heartcoveredeyes:
And i was afraid that i would have to download the whole game all +8 Giga but thank you for uploading just the 0.12 update.

Reactions: tiggablu1

woody

Jan 31, 2017
does anyone have a torrent download for this mega telling me too large,i got a free account with 50g download but it still says im over the limit

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Try the megadowloader here a link to thread for you @woody,

Reactions: woody

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
What about google drive?
Hi there @Help, long time no see, since you restricted account on a past vist of yours i cant start this conversation on normal means. So... anyway hi mate good to see you are back, hope that you get back into the business

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Hi there @Help, long time no see, since you restricted account on a past vist of yours i cant start this conversation on normal means. So... anyway hi mate good to see you are back, hope that you get back into the business
Thanks man

Bri

Feb 5, 2017
If you cheat relationships does that help advance through content or do you have to build them manually?

Bri

Feb 5, 2017
Are you talking about the Cheat QSP file?
Not even the cheat qsp file, if you cheat through qgen and find the variable and stuff can you per say set them all max and try to advance through their story line or do you have to grind through it

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes