• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
It was reported on Albedo (The russian site for qsp games)
(btw, it was upcoming yesterday, so it should`ve been out today...)
P.S. There is Still the possibility that I jumped the gun a little cause I was too excited fot this... =P

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Well than write a request for it in the game request section please

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I haven't received an email from him. This is the second time he's skipped me

Reactions: Ankosh

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
It happens, I guess...
Anyways, THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU for bringing this to us every new version!
You DA MAN!

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
If Avenger's blog post is true, this update is about pregnancy. So I'm not that happy. I was hoping that he skip that genre.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
If Avenger's blog post is true, this update is about pregnancy. So I'm not that happy. I was hoping that he skip that genre.
From the looks of it, it's optional. You need to actively pursue it to succeed (or rather, do not take any precautions).

If you really want to avoid it, you should
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, since this update is revolved around it, the non-relevant new content is quite lacking.

dcthfdyj20

Dec 6, 2016
If u dont wanna be pregnant, u can take meds, cause condoms dont have 100%. Also u can change chanse of pregnancy in gs_module_pregnant_chance
Btw, u can get pregnancy from anyone. Its suppose to work with only one npc, but work with all of them. Game write this npc as father anyway.

Last edited:

Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016

you can do meds and condoms, plus he's adding a hospital so even if you slip up you still don't have to go to term

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes